Mazda Millenia This sedan, the flagship luxury sedan, offers both a naturally aspirated and supercharged model, so you can have your luxury, and, if you have a need for speed, big horsepower.

Need help getting Idler Pulley (Alternator) for 2001 Mazda Millenia

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2012, 07:44 PM
Default Need help getting Idler Pulley (Alternator) for 2001 Mazda Millenia

I hope you can help me with this. One of the 3 pulleys (one on the top of the triangle) that attaches the Alternator belt fell off my Mazada Millenia. I saw you had posted a few pictures. Wondering if you could e-mail them to me: kesavan.kannan@gmail.com. My phone number is 301 455 0091 and I live in the DC area (Maryland)

I ordered the idler pulley from rockautoparts.com. However, there was no bearing and the bracket/bolt that was shipped with the parts. Would you know where & how I can get these parts? Thanks.

Old 01-16-2012, 09:52 AM

Originally Posted by kannank
I hope you can help me with this. One of the 3 pulleys (one on the top of the triangle) that attaches the Alternator belt fell off my Mazada Millenia. I saw you had posted a few pictures. Wondering if you could e-mail them to me: kesavan.kannan@gmail.com. My phone number is 301 455 0091 and I live in the DC area (Maryland)

I ordered the idler pulley from rockautoparts.com. However, there was no bearing and the bracket/bolt that was shipped with the parts. Would you know where & how I can get these parts? Thanks.
if this works, you need #5.

TascaParts.com

and only the dealer will have this. also, what rock auto did was get the pulley from the dealer, mark it up, then sell it to you. if you had gone to the dealer on this part, you would have paid less, and probably gotten the correct part. now you will have an extra pulley that you can use for a paper weight. or, using the site, you can order all the separate parts minus the pulley, that you need. dont make the mistake of thinking the aftermarket can supply you with all the parts for your car. actually, the selection is very limited. you should first check pricing from an online dealer, then go price shopping. you will be surprised