Mazda Millenia This sedan, the flagship luxury sedan, offers both a naturally aspirated and supercharged model, so you can have your luxury, and, if you have a need for speed, big horsepower.

Mazda Millenia Hate Thread--Spread the hate.

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2008, 03:29 PM
Default RE: Mazda Millenia Hate Thread--Spread the hate.

lmao! that's great. I should totally get one. at this time, Id be more inclined to get a Huffy 15 speed and peddle my **** 50 miles to school. But seriously, I'm gonna get it tuned up when I get the oil changed.

Old 01-19-2008, 05:18 PM

ORIGINAL: picasso20

"Nice that this is how you treat people trying to help you with your car troubles."

people? um. dont you mean, you?

I've already thanked everyone for their responses, and I've already thanked you earlier, and I'm treating you like that because I don't care for you. at all.

By the way,curious minds and future guests of the forum would like to know, wereone of those twomazdas you ownedever a Millenia?...didn't think so.

hmmm, doesnt leave much room for experience with one, huh?[]

so you really dont know the woes I complain of, do you?

It's okay, you saw someone who didn't have as much experience as you, and you jumped on the opportunity to rip them a new one, because that's what people "with alotta experience" do.

and to be completely honest with you, I re-read everyone's responses for help, and completely ignored yours, so your response were written in vain, unless there is someone out there with the same exact problems, then they have a chance of actually being written down and appreciated.

and if this is how you "help" people, do me a favor and not respond to my threads. There was no need for this back and forth crap between two men. Back-track, YOU were the one who called me "bi-polar" first.

but that's besides the point, thanks for the "help", and I wish you best of luck in your lucrative career as a Top 10 Poster.

As far as I can tell, BabyHuey, Virgin1, and Tracker still own you.
"Im sorry if Im not pushing 40(nothing wrong with that) and already established in life to have money to waste away on a car, but you two need to know this before you spew your b.s. responses conveniently located in my spam folder"

"two uppity middle aged men"

Facts are facts....I made the bi-polar comment after you freaked out with your above response in Post #6. My comment was also meant as a joke, referring to your first post where you called your car bi-polar.

As far as babyhuey, virgin or trackerare concerned,babyhuey hasn't been around for close to a year, butwhen he was here, we had a mutual respect for each other. I believe he even started a thread when I hit 1000 posts to thank me for my input to the website. When I joined this forum, it was quite new and there weren't many posters around. I've had numerous civil discussions with both Tracker and Virgin1, I'd like to think that we consider each other as friends (whatever kind of friendship is established over internet forums).......and I could care less about post count.

FYI...you don't have to own a particular car to have any knowledge of how oil leaks occur, or how tire balance/rotation/wear can affect vehicle handling, or to know that if the oil cap is off of the engine that debris can get inside and cause damage....

I didn't jump on you and rip you a new one...not sure why you keep saying that, still not sure why the big attitude. My posts were simply questions that (if answered) can help to diagnose the problems you are having.....I guarantee that any problem you ask on this forum will go unanswered by me in the future.

Old 01-19-2008, 06:04 PM

thanksssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss.

that's all I ask of you. :-) Good day sir.