Mazda Millenia This sedan, the flagship luxury sedan, offers both a naturally aspirated and supercharged model, so you can have your luxury, and, if you have a need for speed, big horsepower.

Is it just me?

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2007, 02:01 AM
Default RE: Is it just me?

cool. I think I would be jealous too, even though the 95's are the best lol Just tonite, I was driving home, mind you, 2 in the morning, and this white Nissan Maxima was trying to race me. Like the first time, it totally caught me off guard, since it was raining, but then at the next light, I took my time, because usually when Im at the light, my car's get-up is so quick, I always leave ppl trailing behind me, so I waited before pushing the gas, and he TOTALLY waited with me, and then as I drove, he sped in front of me god, it was the greatest thing, I felt all honored that he felt all intimidated. These cars are seriously nothing to play with, and speak volumes. People always wanna race me. And dont even get me started on the topic of blue fog lights, that send racers over the top when they see them on other cars! especially Millenias![8D]