Mazda Millenia This sedan, the flagship luxury sedan, offers both a naturally aspirated and supercharged model, so you can have your luxury, and, if you have a need for speed, big horsepower.

fog lamps not working & aftermarket stereo

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2005, 08:25 PM
Default fog lamps not working & aftermarket stereo

o.k. Hello everyone and anyone, I'm a newbie to this site and a new mazda millenium owner (well it's not new but it's new to me) I just bought the car yesterday and was going through it thoroughly. The only thing I can see that doesn't work on it is the Fog Lamps. I've checked the fuses, and the button above the cruise control doesn't light up. I'm not sure if it's the switch on the dash or something else. Just would like to know how the dash comes off before I rip it out and crack something. I do install car audio as a hobby but not full time. I would like to know if someone has had this issue before and if they can guide me. I'm also going to install a 12" sub in the car within a week or so and would like to know if I can just use a inline converter off the amp mounted to the back seat. this car has the bose stereo system in it and I like it but it's not going to jam like I want it too. I know some of you may say leave it alone but I sell alot of car audio in my line of business and this would be a show type of thing for me. any help is appreciated.