Electrical gremlins in new-to-me 2000 Millenia - Mazda Forum - Mazda Enthusiast Forums

Go Back  Mazda Forum - Mazda Enthusiast Forums > Mazda Vehicles > Mazda Millenia
Reload this Page >

Electrical gremlins in new-to-me 2000 Millenia

Mazda Millenia This sedan, the flagship luxury sedan, offers both a naturally aspirated and supercharged model, so you can have your luxury, and, if you have a need for speed, big horsepower.

Electrical gremlins in new-to-me 2000 Millenia

Old 07-10-2018, 08:59 AM
Default Electrical gremlins in new-to-me 2000 Millenia

I just bought a beautiful low mile clean Millenia. Couldn't pass up the price. Only problem is that the teenager who had owned it had installed a subwoofer and speakers, and also a remote start. No big deal if done right, but this guy wasn't exactly "experienced" and the whole installation look exactly like it was done by a teenager. There are several circus that don't work now.
-temp control
-power steering wheel tilt
-power door locks
-courtesy lights
-power trunk release
All have power at the fuse, and the fuses tested good, but none have power at the switches. I'm pretty mechanically capable, but electrical is not my strong point.