Mazda CX-9 This larger SUV adds a V6 option, as well as more cargo room, to the CX-7 option.

Anoyances...

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2007, 01:06 PM
Default RE: Anoyances...

What I'm realy waiting to hear... is when /or what my wife complains about... as she's the main driver of the car on a daily basis... much more "picky" than I... and will have a totaly different perspective than I do... being in the "business" ... I'm a lot more forgiving than most will be knowing what's involved in "fixing" things... and the fact that "things" are rarely totaly perfect... [:-]

Old 06-05-2007, 10:06 PM
Default RE: Anoyances...Auto door locks

...from what I read in EDMONDS forums they do lock automatically...the dealer must do the setting..

Old 06-15-2007, 10:38 PM
BL
Default RE: Anoyances...Auto door locks

If you check you owners manual it probably tells you how to set the auto locks.

Someone else mentioned no built in garage door opener, if you check with your dealerthe homelinkoption may be available for your vehicle.

Old 06-22-2007, 08:19 PM

1> auto lock,
2> driver side mirror (ordering new side mirrors with turning signals hopefully will resolve the infamous shaking)
3> driver seat automatically resets itself
4> rear doors panels, fabric coming off (both rear panels are being replaced)
5> crappy aux,
6> crappy bose system, shuts half the speakers off, if MP3 player is to high

Old 07-20-2007, 11:17 AM

Beeping radio![:@]

Every time I use the steering wheel controls to adjust the radio it beeps to confirm the change. After 3 months of constantly changing the volume or station I'm about ready to find the engineer that thought this was a good idea and tell him to shove his beeper where the sun don't shine. Seriously, this is driving me crazy! Does anyone know how to turn this beeping beeper off?

Old 07-20-2007, 12:53 PM

.. I thought I remember seeing something about beeps in the Nav setup/configuration menu.

Old 07-20-2007, 01:53 PM

You're right Craig... I posted this below in edmnonds cx-9 forums...

I've the nav system like you...and it gets (got) on my nerves too... what you do is go thru the "display" system controls on screen... to turn the beep off...

Old 07-20-2007, 02:24 PM
Default RE: Anoyances...Beeping Beeper

Thanks, that works!
I had already turned of the beep on the nav system but never knew how to do it with the auido system. YOU JUST MADE MY DAY

------------------------------------------------------------------------
I've the nav system like you...and it gets (got) on my nerves too...
what you do is go thru the "display" system controls on screen... to turn the beep off...

Old 07-20-2007, 09:33 PM

I don't understand why there are so many items that need the dealer involvement to set up..why doesn't thus set ups come with the xplanation in the owners ,manuals...it seems that there are a lot small items that inconvinineces people and degrades a good vehicle...come on Mazda you have been building good car for years...

Old 07-21-2007, 01:55 PM

By the way I don't have the Nav and the beep is controlled through the radio controls