Mazda CX-7 This sporty turbocharged 4 cylinder SUV combines the spirit of a performance car with the versatility of an SUV.

07 CX7 Stereo

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2015, 12:45 PM
Default 07 CX7 Stereo

Hello everyone,
as you see im new to this forum and hopefully its as good or even better than the other forum that i used to be an active member on(benzworld)
So my first post is going to be about the Stereo in the 07 cx7
i have the one without navi and it has some iPod cable in the glove box
i was trying to find a system that has navi and backup camera as well as aux but i havent had luck yet
i also have a bose system, as ive read somewhere else some navis dont work with the bose system
thanks guy i hope i hear from someone soon

Old 11-22-2015, 02:30 PM

Originally Posted by Mikhail Abraham
Hello everyone,
as you see im new to this forum and hopefully its as good or even better than the other forum that i used to be an active member on(benzworld)
So my first post is going to be about the Stereo in the 07 cx7
i have the one without navi and it has some iPod cable in the glove box
i was trying to find a system that has navi and backup camera as well as aux but i havent had luck yet
i also have a bose system, as ive read somewhere else some navis dont work with the bose system
thanks guy i hope i hear from someone soon
I would suggest a few aftermarket ones specifically for the CX7. I am close to buying one of these three.

11.11 HD 1024*600 Quad Core 1.6GHz Android 4.4 Car PC DVD Stereo Radio For Mazda CX 7 CX7 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013-in Car DVD from Automobiles & Motorcycles on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group

DHL Free Shipping Quad Core Android 4.4 Car DVD Multimedia For MAZDA CX 7 2007 With 16 GB Flash Mirror Link Wifi BT GPS Map-in Car DVD from Automobiles & Motorcycles on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group

16G Quad Core Android 4.4 Car DVD GPS Navi for Mazda CX 7 2012 Support 3G Wifi Video Audio Radio AUX Ipod BT Capacitiva-in Car DVD from Automobiles & Motorcycles on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group

I have a Grand Am with a "Pure Android" radio in it already. What it means by pure android is that the Navigation part is not running on WinCE like most others. The Navi program is just another android app. I used the android app Tasker on my phone that turns on wifi tethering when it connects to the cars bluetooth. Then the radio connects to my phones 4G internet for easy use of all features android can provide. The only issue on the one I have is that the interface is just like using a phone or tablet with no intuitive car interface. The Radio and Bluetooth menus are good for use in a car but that is it.

The radios I listed look like they have a much better interface than the ones I have used in the past. Once I install one I will probably make a installation and impressions post.