Mazda CX-5 The CX-5 CUV debuts Mazda's SKYACTIV® TECHNOLOGY and is unique for its impressive fuel economy, responsive handling and bold style

Thank you

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2020, 04:48 AM
Default Thank you

Hi all

you all helped me pick the mazda cx-5 and im happy to report i am now the happy owner of a grey cx-5, SEL-nav, 2.00 litre skyactive petrol auto. Im very happy with it and some of you may remember it was having tinnitus that was the issue and a quiet car was a must well my ears are happy and have not spiked.

I wanted to ask about the new MX-30 coming out with it being electric it might be even quiter. Does anyone know if this will also get the thicker glass to keep it just as quiet as the cx-5?

Old 03-02-2020, 08:48 AM

Originally Posted by Physiosara
Hi all

you all helped me pick the mazda cx-5 and im happy to report i am now the happy owner of a grey cx-5, SEL-nav, 2.00 litre skyactive petrol auto. Im very happy with it and some of you may remember it was having tinnitus that was the issue and a quiet car was a must well my ears are happy and have not spiked.

I wanted to ask about the new MX-30 coming out with it being electric it might be even quiter. Does anyone know if this will also get the thicker glass to keep it just as quiet as the cx-5?
I am happy that the new CX-5 is working out for you. As for the MX-30, I suspect no one will know until it is out or at least there are some pre-production models for reviewers to review.

My bet is that it will be much quieter than current Mazdas. I would be concerned about the possibility that it may come with different sounds, many of which are currently masked by engine noise and the new sounds and uncovered sounds could possibly be an issue for you. I would not be surprised if they add some new artificial sounds to make "sound like a car should sound" These could also be an issue for you.

Bottom line, you will need to try it out for yourself when the time comes.

Good luck and enjoy your CX-5.

Old 03-10-2020, 05:57 AM

Hey guys

Looking forward to acquire Mazda CX5

Can anyone give me unbiased review of the performance for this car?

Thanks

deeno, Richmond towing company