Mazda CX-5 The CX-5 CUV debuts Mazda's SKYACTIV® TECHNOLOGY and is unique for its impressive fuel economy, responsive handling and bold style
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

CX-5 Bluetooth Paring Multiple Phones

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2014, 07:40 PM
Question CX-5 Bluetooth Paring Multiple Phones

Does anyone know if when pairing multiple phones you can also download contact information for each phone? My download worked fine but when I paired my wife's phone then tried to download her contacts the download failed.

Pipemajor provided my answer. Made Bluetooth link with wife's phone only and downloaded contacts. Initially was working with both phones Bluetooth active and it caused confusion/problem with the download.

New to the forum, purchased 2015 CX-5 GT last Friday. Love the SUV.

Last edited by gedgoudasl; 05-21-2014 at 12:19 PM.
Old 05-21-2014, 10:30 AM

No one has answered yet and I haven't yet taken delivery of my CX-5 GT so can't give you an answer. Perhaps in one more week...

My wife's car is a 2010 Camry Hybrid with the JBL radio upgrade. I've downloaded my contacts as well as hers. Depending on which phone is connected (you can't connect 2 phones at the same time) determines which contact list you see.

On the Toyota, it wasn't a very smooth process.

Old 05-22-2014, 06:33 AM

I have 2 iPhones and their contact info is downloaded on both without an issue. Only draw back is only one is synced at a time so I have to switch if I get a call in the one not synced