Mazda CX-5 The CX-5 CUV debuts Mazda's SKYACTIV® TECHNOLOGY and is unique for its impressive fuel economy, responsive handling and bold style
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Biggest complaint

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2024, 12:15 PM

Originally Posted by Callisto
LOL I agree Lobster!
I will say in my experience those that are thinned skinned get their Feelings" hurt so easily. On a car/vehicle forum. Think about that for a minute?
I can see one of them starting a vehicle forum, rules and guidelines. One would be Please no hurtful or harsh wording aloud.

For those members that posted their commentary about others how they post more or less without BS or mincing words a song just for you few.

Ashley | Spring Semi Annual Sale 2024 (LOC) (youtube.com)
I can moat certainly hold my own without crying over some "keyboard warrior." I just find it odd that someone would spend their time trying to intimidating other "grown folks." But I guess to each their own. Some were raised better than to be disrespectful or condescending to others for no outright reason than to see their own words on a screen.

Now, y'all have a great day! 👍

Old 04-16-2024, 01:30 PM

Originally Posted by Aliceson24!
I can moat certainly hold my own without crying over some "keyboard warrior." I just find it odd that someone would spend their time trying to intimidating other "grown folks." But I guess to each their own. Some were raised better than to be disrespectful or condescending to others for no outright reason than to see their own words on a screen.

Now, y'all have a great day! 👍
Dude first of all there are very few like me that even take the time to post on forum mainly or at least one reason is for members like yourself that really take response sop personal. As I said if you are so thinned skinned maybe read responses that help you and just not make comments that are not to be blunt empirical or factual in nature. My upbringing as well education was not based on sugar coating information. And please I wouldn't use the respect the elder's phrase on me? As well over the decades while some customers often had at times negative comments about what I said to them about their question for help they were always first to return at some time wanting to talk to me again. LOL
The mere fact that you continue this OFF TOPIC banter which does promotes responses indicates you must be more of the part in your response, and I quote "no outright reason than to see their own words on a screen."
I see nothing that shows that you are a positive and helpful member on this forum and likely the same on other forums as well.
And you have been here for such a short time (Join Date 04-13-2024 Total Posts10)
and 10 whopping responses (read them all) that the % now appears to BS and serves no purpose except for you? Shall we continue. Maybe better if you start a thread in the off topic area of this forum

BTW for other it seems he beeetches about other members as well since he joined. LOL no wait this needs a ROLMAO
Blind spot malfunction - Page 2 - Mazda Forum - Mazda Enthusiast Forums

Last edited by Callisto; 04-16-2024 at 01:32 PM.
Old 04-16-2024, 07:16 PM

Dude first of all there are very few like me that even take the time to post on forum mainly or at least one reason is for members like yourself that really take response sop personal. As I said if you are so thinned skinned maybe read responses that help you and just not make comments that are not to be blunt empirical or factual in nature. My upbringing as well education was not based on sugar coating information. And please I wouldn't use the respect the elder's phrase on me? As well over the decades while some customers often had at times negative comments about what I said to them about their question for help they were always first to return at some time wanting to talk to me again. LOL
The mere fact that you continue this OFF TOPIC banter which does promotes responses indicates you must be more of the part in your response, and I quote "no outright reason than to see their own words on a screen."
I see nothing that shows that you are a positive and helpful member on this forum and likely the same on other forums as well.
And you have been here for such a short time (Join Date 04-13-2024 Total Posts10)
and 10 whopping responses (read them all) that the % now appears to BS and serves no purpose except for you? Shall we continue. Maybe better if you start a thread in the off topic area of this forum

BTW for other it seems he beeetches about other members as well since he joined. LOL no wait this needs a ROLMAO
Blind spot malfunction - Page 2 - Mazda Forum - Mazda Enthusiast Forums
Well you did get the part about me not offering any help. I came here seeking help. I have offered my experience with my Mazda which at this point isn't too great. I'm definitely not thinn skinned. Been through and around too much for that to be the case. As far as being helpful goes, I would be better off sticking to old school mechanics where I would be more useful. For a Lady I can diagnose most older vehicles and worked on many. Even changed out the front axel, struts, coil packs, and plugs on my mother's car a few months back. But these new "smart cars" have the best of me!

Old 04-16-2024, 11:39 PM

Well you did get the part about me not offering any help. I came here seeking help. I have offered my experience with my Mazda which at this point isn't too great. I'm definitely not thinn skinned. Been through and around too much for that to be the case. As far as being helpful goes, I would be better off sticking to old school mechanics where I would be more useful. For a Lady I can diagnose most older vehicles and worked on many. Even changed out the front axel, struts, coil packs, and plugs on my mother's car a few months back. But these new "smart cars" have the best of me!
I would say stick around . This forum at least has a few very experienced members and some good DIY’s. We also have one factory trained Mazda Technician and one ASE Master Technician and the help is there for most members asking. This is better than what most vehicle forums offer .
While a mechanic can’t really work on many vehicles completely from 1995 (OBDII) about 2000 (OBDII and CANbus)without upgraded diagnostics training, and virtually nothing completely on vehicles from 2014 to present without going back to at least a night class refresher in Diagnostics trouble shooting as well having and knowing how to use the proper professional grade diagnostics equipment.
And as for the common servicing I still find bad service advise and procedures given from so many DIY as well mechanics. And yes at times I call the BS info for whatnot is BS . IMHO they should spend more time reading the proper servicing instead of running to the internet and find a how to YouTube video lol
Honestly I rarely find “mechanics” even in the 80’s and 90’s into the 2000’s that were really as experienced as they thought or claimed . Not to say that there are not good ones they are just far and few .

Old 04-17-2024, 08:54 AM

I would say stick around . This forum at least has a few very experienced members and some good DIY’s. We also have one factory trained Mazda Technician and one ASE Master Technician and the help is there for most members asking. This is better than what most vehicle forums offer .
While a mechanic can’t really work on many vehicles completely from 1995 (OBDII) about 2000 (OBDII and CANbus)without upgraded diagnostics training, and virtually nothing completely on vehicles from 2014 to present without going back to at least a night class refresher in Diagnostics trouble shooting as well having and knowing how to use the proper professional grade diagnostics equipment.
And as for the common servicing I still find bad service advise and procedures given from so many DIY as well mechanics. And yes at times I call the BS info for whatnot is BS . IMHO they should spend more time reading the proper servicing instead of running to the internet and find a how to YouTube video lol
Honestly I rarely find “mechanics” even in the 80’s and 90’s into the 2000’s that were really as experienced as they thought or claimed . Not to say that there are not good ones they are just far and few .
SO, let me ask you this, my 2023 CX5 purchased in January of 23 has had this issue with the monitoring systems getting blocked and malfunctioning. I have taken it to be repaired 5 times over the course of a year. No one can figure out what the issue is. I also had to have both headlights replaced at 6 months as well as the seatbelt tensioner and the aigbag was throwing a code. What would you say could be the issue? The warnings come on saying BSM system blocked and at other times that the stop and go sensor is malfunctioning or the camera is blocked. I have over 50 photos now of the issues and that is not every instance as sometimes it is not safe for me to take a picture at the time it is happening. No debris, and cannot seem to cause the issue to be duplicated on purpose. Different times of day, rain or shine, different mileage in between occurrences. At one point all four of the monitoring system sensors were malfunctioning. .

Last edited by Aliceson24!; 04-17-2024 at 08:56 AM.
Old 04-17-2024, 10:17 AM

SO, let me ask you this, my 2023 CX5 purchased in January of 23 has had this issue with the monitoring systems getting blocked and malfunctioning. I have taken it to be repaired 5 times over the course of a year. No one can figure out what the issue is. I also had to have both headlights replaced at 6 months as well as the seatbelt tensioner and the aigbag was throwing a code. What would you say could be the issue? The warnings come on saying BSM system blocked and at other times that the stop and go sensor is malfunctioning or the camera is blocked. I have over 50 photos now of the issues and that is not every instance as sometimes it is not safe for me to take a picture at the time it is happening. No debris, and cannot seem to cause the issue to be duplicated on purpose. Different times of day, rain or shine, different mileage in between occurrences. At one point all four of the monitoring system sensors were malfunctioning. .
Your Mazda should still be under warranty. *I would ask that your Mazda dealership service department escalate your service directly with Mazda USA. Unfortunately, unless your Mazda was physically here for me to run a complete system check it all guessing on my part and I seldom guess about procedure on a forum. Not to mention you have to many issues going on which leads me to recommend the service escalation with Mazda. No dealership should let their customers leave or drive off without the complaint addressed of a problem resolved or at least a recommendation of the service that needs to be done.

*Because there are so many unresolved complaint's, issues and possible safety problems Mazda should give you a loaner vehicle and you Mazda be left at a dealership until the warranty related service issues are resolved.

The bottom line is if you happen to come into my shop with all these issues and most should still be under warranty I would have called my towing service and had your vehicle taken to one of our local Mazda Dealership.

Old 04-17-2024, 10:17 AM

Sounds like you have a lemon. Look into potenitally filing a claim in to the Lemon Laws of your state and provide proof that the issue has not been fixed after multiple attempts.

Old 04-17-2024, 10:27 AM

Originally Posted by Alexmed2002
Sounds like you have a lemon. Look into potentially filing a claim in to the Lemon Laws of your state and provide proof that the issue has not been fixed after multiple attempts.
I think based on the limited information in documentation presented that it does not fit the lemon law in Texas. Filling at this point would be premature and as soon as a complaint is filed the dealership is then under no obligation to do courtesy service adjustments and also the Auto manufacture is contacted. In other words, like most, while the Lemon law is good to be around and to use it is often not fully understood and often the fast draw with an empty gun to get something done. Truley the first thing is not to go out as an independent and file a claim under Lemon law but to hire an attorney. It works better and the outcomes are more in favor of the complainant. We don't read all the claims that are turned down and the ones that are recognized are far and very few.
I know a little bit about lemon law enrolment because the few times I have been asked to give service presentation to support someone I always have my attorney read my service statements before I submit it to support someone in a case filing.

Old 04-17-2024, 10:56 AM

I think based on the limited information in documentation presented that it does not fit the lemon law in Texas. Filling at this point would be premature and as soon as a complaint is filed the dealership is then under no obligation to do courtesy service adjustments and also the Auto manufacture is contacted. In other words, like most, while the Lemon law is good to be around and to use it is often not fully understood and often the fast draw with an empty gun to get something done. Truley the first thing is not to go out as an independent and file a claim under Lemon law but to hire an attorney. It works better and the outcomes are more in favor of the complainant. We don't read all the claims that are turned down and the ones that are recognized are far and very few.
I know a little bit about lemon law enrolment because the few times I have been asked to give service presentation to support someone I always have my attorney read my service statements before I submit it to support someone in a case filing.
Definitely agree there's limited info on the issue. If I'm understanding the situation then it sounds like multiple attempts to fix the same issue have been made, but it's hard to tell 100%.

Old 04-17-2024, 11:42 AM

Originally Posted by Alexmed2002
Definitely agree there's limited info on the issue. If I'm understanding the situation then it sounds like multiple attempts to fix the same issue have been made, but it's hard to tell 100%.
read it again, there is not accurate as to what exactly during each visit was done. So while multiple visits may have been done unless they were for the exact and documented problem and unresolved the total is meaningless. This goes back to what a few members (namely one we know who that is LOL ) hate when I ask a member to post the actual service documentation for all of us to read.

Quick Reply: Biggest complaint