Mazda CX-5 The CX-5 CUV debuts Mazda's SKYACTIV® TECHNOLOGY and is unique for its impressive fuel economy, responsive handling and bold style

2021 CX-5 Turbo Performance Tuning

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2023, 02:05 PM

There are actually a few companies that have Dyno'd the Mazda 2.5T .
And they don't post any of them I am aware of on any forum specifically.

Some members that are on this and another thread participating should go get a DYNO test done on your Mazda if for anything else to learn about the process and maybe understand a little more about them.

Last edited by Callisto; 02-16-2023 at 02:12 PM.
Old 02-16-2023, 05:31 PM

I'm pretty good at doing informational searches and I have, as yet not seen any stock dyno testing information for the Mazda 2.5T.
There are plenty of retunes, mapping and equipment addition mod dyno testing but nothing on the stock motor.
Please note, me saying I couldn't find it, doesn't mean it's not out there somewhere.
As Cali said someone on this forum who is actually interested in knowing, should get it done and then post it.

Old 02-20-2023, 12:07 PM

It surprises me this info is not easy to find considering this is Mazda's "high performance" motor (other than the MX-5's 2.0). I expected many dyno results to be available.

Old 02-20-2023, 12:40 PM

Originally Posted by chickdr19
It surprises me this info is not easy to find considering this is Mazda's "high performance" motor (other than the MX-5's 2.0). I expected many dyno results to be available.
In order for YOUR DYNO testing results to be seen you must first personally get one done and then post it. LOL
Yup once again you log on and go right for a thread that IMHO above your pay scale of knowledge and understanding.

I tell you what why don't you post exactly where Mazda got their engine output rating from and what they used? Because as far as I can see it was during the development stage the engine prototype was run on an engine DYNO (not chassis) and then a threitol output be way ow calculated drag components mathematically placed into an equation? Can you find something that indicates differently from Mazda?

Also I have yet to see posted by anyone real world road power testing?

This would be YOU chickdr19

[QUOTE=Lobstah;212843]I'm pretty good at doing informational searches and I have, as yet not seen any stock dyno testing information for the Mazda 2.5T.
There are plenty of retunes, mapping and equipment addition mod dyno testing but nothing on the stock motor.
Please note, me saying I couldn't find it, doesn't mean it's not out there somewhere.
As Cali said someone on this forum who is actually interested in knowing, should get it done and then post it.[/QUOTE]

Old 02-20-2023, 01:12 PM

[QUOTE=Lobstah;212843]I'm pretty good at doing informational searches and I have, as yet not seen any stock dyno testing information for the Mazda 2.5T.
As Cali said someone on this forum who is actually interested in knowing, should get it done and then post it.[/QUOTE]
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
someone on this forum who is actually interested in knowing, should get it done and then post it.

Old 02-21-2023, 02:49 PM

I have no interest in having my own car put on a dyno. I am happy with the way it performs compared to the 2.5NA I had before. I am not "beating a dead horse" by responding to other posts in the thread. Again, Mazda had to get the numbers somewhere (and they repeated whatever test they did originally for the '23 version as it now says 256hp -in some models) so it went up by 6 according to Mazda.

Old 02-21-2023, 03:44 PM

Originally Posted by chickdr19
I have no interest in having my own car put on a dyno. I am happy with the way it performs compared to the 2.5NA I had before. I am not "beating a dead horse" by responding to other posts in the thread. Again, Mazda had to get the numbers somewhere (and they repeated whatever test they did originally for the '23 version as it now says 256hp -in some models) so it went up by 6 according to Mazda.
You responses are baiting and troublesome. You want Dyno results posted so bad go get yours done other wise you are really contributing little to know information that is factual and you know very very little about DYNO testing in general. Your responses are BEATING A DEAD HORSE and obviously trying to goat some members into arguing with your backward logic. LOL But you do entertain many of us all the time!
I have tried to illustrated to you that you need to get of the forums and actually learn some real information and fact but you would rather pop on this forum go right to a couple of threads and start BS.

Just FYI there are in fact a couple of companies that have independently performed Dyno testing on the MADA Turbo engine in order to promote the sales of some of their products. Go find them and you post the information. LOL Or better yet contact them and argue your backward logic about thier testing results see where that gets you? LOL BTW I will know if you do contact any of them..