Mazda CX-5 The CX-5 CUV debuts Mazda's SKYACTIV® TECHNOLOGY and is unique for its impressive fuel economy, responsive handling and bold style

2.2d 150 2wd model

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2018, 02:39 AM

Originally Posted by schmieg
Re the mp3's, if it's anything like the US cars, the usb port in the console is actually an input for the radio. Just put the mp3's on a usb stick and plug it in. You can leave it plugged in if you wish. Hit the USB soft button on the screen and it will take a bit of time to read the stick and then start playing them. The first time, it can take a while, so don't give up too soon.
Thank.you..I will try that..

Old 08-16-2018, 05:15 AM

Originally Posted by Renato Cvikic
I bought My cx 5 few Days Ago..Went to Belgium to get it..It has 140 000 km on the clock.. (she had 138 and something, but We drove it home 1555 km)
Only this that I noticed is start stop system working..Hmm funny..He don't turn car off sometimes, and sometimes he starts the car by him self..
I don't know what equipment she has (package) but It has leather steering wheel, lumbar support ,navigation, but no parking sensors ( i will install aftermarket cameras front and rear, I even find them for for cx5)..
I don't get it how to listen mp3s? And I have usb charger but its too weak..
i-stop does not work (does not stop the engine) in any these conditions:
- engine is cold
- AC is running hard (when defrosting or cooling from high temperature)
- during the regen (diesel)
- turbine is hot (if you stop from high speed)
- number of other conditions - there is a whole page dedicated to this in the manual.

i-stop starts the engine if it was stopped for longer than some time (half a minute I think).

When you stop the car you can control the i-stop (without turning it off) by the amount of pressure on the brakes. If you push a bit harder on the brake pedal, the engine stops. If you stop the car by just gently pushing the brake pedal, the engine will keep running. At least that's how it works on my automatic. I don't know about manual.