Mazda CX-3 Engineered with breakthrough SKYACTIV® TECHNOLOGY, the CX-3 subcompact crossover delivers unmatched driving dynamics right alongside outstanding fuel economy.

Intermittent Dashboard Warning Lights on 2017 Mazda CX-3

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2024, 04:45 AM
Default Intermittent Dashboard Warning Lights on 2017 Mazda CX-3

Hi everyone,I’m experiencing an intermittent issue with my 2017 Mazda CX-3, and I’m hoping to get some insights from fellow Mazda enthusiasts.

Occasionally, while driving or starting the engine, several warning lights illuminate on the dashboard, as seen in the attached photo.The issue is sporadic – sometimes the lights come on while I'm driving; other times they appear upon startup. In some instances, continuing to drive seems to clear the lights, but occasionally I need to stop the vehicle, turn the engine off, and then on again to resolve the issue.I’ve attached a photo showing the dashboard during one of these episodes.

As you can see, the ABS, traction control, tire pressure, and other warning indicators are lit. Has anyone experienced something similar, or does anyone have any troubleshooting tips? Any advice on potential causes or fixes would be greatly appreciated before I consider a trip to the mechanic.

58 500 km

Thank you for your help!

Old 02-13-2024, 10:09 AM

Welcome to the forum

I see you started to new threads same questions??

The first thing you "MUST" do is have your battery load tested. Then check the battery connection at the battery, then move to the positive cable to starter and most importantly the negative terminal to the ground. This mean you may need to remove each fasteners and do a cleaning and re connection.

After then and you report the condition health from the load test of the battery then we can go on to the next testing.