Loving the 20s, new CX5 - Mazda Forum - Mazda Enthusiast Forums

Wheels, Tires and other Exterior Talk about your rims, body kits, and other exterior mods here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Old 04-06-2017, 02:56 AM

Default Loving the 20s, new CX5

Loving the 20s on the new 2016.5 CX-5 GT !! if anyone is considering them!!

Anything bigger or smaller just doesn't seem to complement the car and the lines of the car like the 20s do for me, and I'm deff not one to like bigger rims unless they are just right for the car , I still prefer 17s even on a lot of my other cars i have and had
A lot of different sizing to consider out there but was able to get to 20x8.5 with perfect pulled out ET to body line and only went up 2 lbs per rim and tire over total stock weight which is completely unnoticeable to feel , measure at some small level sure but not for feel of the car compared to stock feel ( meaning accelerating/braking)

Wider tire stance looks a lot better as well as handles better ..... and mated with a lowering spring kit the all over ride quality is only about 20 percent stiffer but sticks real well to the road and feels tad more sporty which was perfect for me , have had no rubbing at all and had still over an inch of clearance at full turn , any questions on rims springs or even adjusting headlights after lowering the car give me a shout ! Springs on these are crazy easy on this car
Attached Thumbnails
Loving the 20s, new CX5-img_0524.jpg