Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. ALMOST anything goes.

random thread to talk about whatever

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2007, 04:14 PM
Default RE: random thread to talk about whatever

it sure is.
its major expensive too.
plus the website is all in Japanese. lol

Old 10-30-2007, 05:11 PM

i found autoexe parts on protegegarage.. wats the japanese website ur talking bout?

Old 10-30-2007, 06:31 PM

this is the english version of their site....
http://www.autoexe.co.jp/english/index.html

its in japanese too.

Old 10-30-2007, 07:42 PM

i agree with you guys. carbon was alright but it didnt have what i wanted. most wanted was pretty good but NFSU 1 and 2 were the best. that game totally owned the #2. my best car was my civic. that car pwned all my friends cars . oh wow GTA3 and need for speed. although NOTHING will top need for speed high stakes for ps1 . that game was fun. or goldeneye for n64 haha

Old 10-31-2007, 07:35 AM

I've had all the Need for speed games. I will have the new one to. I've liked them all.

But, the game, (aside from glitches) that I enjoyed the most was Atari's Test Drive Unlimited. That was a long wild game.

I have the 360 but without a plazma tv. So, I still prefer computer gaming.

Old 10-31-2007, 08:25 AM

hey what should i do about exhaust for my mazda 3 2.0 there is a tsudo N1on ebay for about $150 plus shipping but do yall know if it will sound good or should i fork over the 600 bucks for the mazdaspeed one( which i really dont want to do)

Old 11-02-2007, 10:28 AM

you should get a hd tv, you will see sooo much clearer.. one example: when ur playing gears of war, you look on mark fenix's back, you see a red dot glowing on one of the guns. with hd tv, you can see its a red cross. the details are sooooo much more clearer.

Old 11-02-2007, 09:01 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: jaimie08mazda3the avatar looks good dentinger.. sorry i took your idea but im like OH I MAY AS WELL DO IT. so i did haha. its all good. anyway yea i changed my avatar i think it looks good as well. happy gilmore was an awesome movie haha :P
I know I'm a little behind here, but you did say you were going to start this tnread.
I do like to new avatar too even though I can't see it very well on this damn thing.
I was waiting 'till I get home next week to open up your host site to look at your other pictures too, when I can actually see them instead of just a blurrrrrrrrr.

Old 11-02-2007, 09:05 PM

thanx richard appreciate that one. i took the picture and was liek yesssss it looks soo nice im soo happy. yea take a look at my other pics on my photobucket. i have taken at least a hundred pictures of my car . am i obssessed... yes. do all my friends think im obsessed.. yes.. do i care.. no

Old 11-02-2007, 09:10 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: 06mazda3_2.0hey what should i do about exhaust for my mazda 3 2.0 there is a tsudo N1 on ebay for about $150 plus shipping but do yall know if it will sound good or should i fork over the 600 bucks for the mazdaspeed one( which i really dont want to do)
I've seen it and don;t know anything about them. General rule of thumb though is, stay away from anything on eBay... especially no-name performance parts.
There's a lot of options between the $150 Tsudo and the $600 MS system to consider though. Again I don;t have personal experience, but from what I've read the MS system is rather mild... maybe too mild. My Vibrant is mild comparred to some extremes I've heard but not wimpy either. I like to say "flexible, yet can be neighbor friendly." But it is a $600 system too.
Mild steel systems can run in the $200-$300 range. Magna-flow offers one, as well as the SS system and others that use the MF muffler along with their pipes?

Quick Reply: random thread to talk about whatever