Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. ALMOST anything goes.

Place Your Face With Your Name!

Old 01-08-2008, 05:25 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Place Your Face With Your Name!

ORIGINAL: Renesis

guess you're drunk i have monopoly money so since you're whoring yourself out i want some lol
WHOAAAaaaaa!!! How the H*LL did I miss this!!!!???

First of all, it's illegal to proposition a prostitute for money... and you just did it on the web where EVERYONE/ANYONE can see it.

Second, you'd be robbing the proverbial cradle. Jaimie just turned 18... barely out of diapers.
Third, I've heard that Jaimie is required by Canadian law to wear a chastity belt. [sm=lockeddance.gif]

Fourth and this is a biggy, are you really desperate enough travel to Canada just for sex?? RenJen, really!!!???

[sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif]

Old 01-08-2008, 05:56 PM

ORIGINAL: virgin1

ORIGINAL: Renesis

guess you're drunk i have monopoly money so since you're whoring yourself out i want some lol

First of all, it's illegal to proposition a prostitute for money... and you just did it on the web where EVERYONE/ANYONE can see it.
my answer= true but if no one knows it wont hurt anyone LOL. and its not like the government checks on every damn site on the internet.. they have something better to do.. lol
Second, you'd be robbing the proverbial cradle. Jaimie just turned 18... barely out of diapers.
my answer= yes i did just turn 18 but that considers me an adult soo hahaha
Third, I've heard that Jaimie is required by Canadian law to wear a chastity belt. [sm=lockeddance.gif]
hahahaha arent you funny. its only because i was hoppin around like a jack rabbit LMAO. ahahahaha

Fourth and this is a biggy, are you really desperate enough travel to Canada just for sex?? RenJen, really!!!???
HEY its a road trip for something great LOL

wow all my answers isnt that great

Old 01-08-2008, 06:10 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: jaimie08mazda3

my answer= true but if no one knows it wont hurt anyone LOL. and its not like the government checks on every damn site on the internet.. they have something better to do.. lol

my answer to your answer= They have comuters that search for certain words and combination of wordson the internet... and you 2 are in TROUBLLllle.

my answer to your answer= I say still, "barely" out of diapers... and she would be the "older woman." Woooo. Mysterious.

hahahaha arent you funny. its only because i was hoppin around like a jack rabbit LMAO. ahahahaha

my answer to your answer= And what video game were you playing when you dreamed that up?

my answer to your answer= Says YOU!! We need proof!!! PROOF, I say.

Old 01-08-2008, 06:16 PM

my answer to your answer= They have comuters that search for certain words and combination of wordson the internet... and you 2 are in TROUBLLllle.
true for that.. but im not really a prostititue soo it wouldnt matter.. they cant charge me for something im not mwahahaha

my answer to your answer= I say still, "barely" out of diapers... and she would be the "older woman." Woooo. Mysterious.
ahh true she would be the older woman.. sooo so what.. im barely out of diapers... mhm. then how come i can drive a car. an 08 mazda3 cmon lol

my answer to your answer= And what video game were you playing when you dreamed that up?
to be honest i juts thought of it when i read it lol

ummmm this question kinda scares me cuz you want proof.. and i say umm noo cuz you cant show **** on this site LOL. haha

Old 01-08-2008, 06:33 PM
Super Moderator

true for that.. but im not really a prostititue soo it wouldnt matter.. they cant charge me for something im not mwahahaha

You mean... you GIVE IT AWAY??? Sacrelidge!!!!

ahh true she would be the older woman.. sooo so what.. im barely out of diapers... mhm. then how come i can drive a car. an 08 mazda3 cmon lol

Proving... nothing. You can get a driver's licenceout ofa Cracker Jack box these days.

to be honest i just thought of it when i read it lol

To be honest, that doesn't make me feel any better about it.

ummmm this question kinda scares me cuz you want proof.. and i say umm noo cuz you cant show **** on this site LOL. haha

Hey!! If you have vid of the ak-she-on, BRING IT ON, Bro!!! Bring it on..... I can't wait.

Old 01-08-2008, 06:42 PM

You mean... you GIVE IT AWAY??? Sacrelidge!!!!
oh yes.. to the highest bidder LOL. no man i believe in love. just the last time... well yea soo it went downhill from there lol.

Proving... nothing. You can get a driver's licenceout ofa Cracker Jack box these days.
thats not true. the cracker jack boxes only give good prizes out.. to be honest i worked hard for my licence.. i got my test waited 8 months.. did drivers training and then took the nerve racking g-2 test (well it is when your waiting and all these people are failing) and getting it the first try because you are a good driver!

to be honest i just thought of it when i read it lol

To be honest, that doesn't make me feel any better about it.
i know but it felt good to say hahaha

Hey!! If you have vid of the ak-she-on, BRING IT ON, Bro!!! Bring it on..... I can't wait.
hey i never make a video.. that way no one can blackmail me for what i did LOL

Old 10-19-2008, 09:09 PM

Are you joe boys done fawning over each other? The last almost 10 posts have involved no one but you 2 lovebirds. South tx meets southern ontario. Meet each other in Kansas with some discountlube in a$35 room, already.

Old 10-19-2008, 09:46 PM

You dragged up a thread from January? Slow night?

Old 10-19-2008, 10:52 PM
VB

They might all be slow nights for him.

Old 10-19-2008, 10:55 PM

UBM what you talking about you dug up this thing like holy hell ya know. anyway its okay. youll get your standard another day ahahahhahahahaha.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Place Your Face With Your Name!