Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. ALMOST anything goes.

Place Your Face With Your Name!

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2009, 04:22 PM

hahah i see....

Old 05-20-2009, 06:36 PM

Originally Posted by virgin1
That's our Jaimie, Shannon. Ya' never quite know what he's trying to say...

Of course neither does he.

My God Wes!! What is that big blue thing?

Sorry, but I just ain't that crazy 'bout tattoos, but is that a "bucky" ball (carbon 99?)

well lets see, i see a gorgeous female like yourself... and i forget what i talk about but thats just me dont mind me, hahaha.. but welcome to the forum.

Old 05-20-2009, 06:40 PM

My God Wes!! What is that big blue thing?

Sorry, but I just ain't that crazy 'bout tattoos, but is that a "bucky" ball (carbon 99?)

they call that blue thing a harley. that's an old picture of it (i bought it from my brother, so it has been around for a little while).

the atom is cobalt 27. i wanted cobalt 60 since it is one of the most active isotopes of the industry, but it would have been a really large tattoo.

Old 05-20-2009, 07:02 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by jaimie08mazda3
well lets see, i see a gorgeous female like yourself... and i forget what i talk about but thats just me dont mind me, hahaha.. but welcome to the forum.

With no insult intended to you Shannon, from what I've seen, with the hairy ape women I've seen from Canada, anything w/a vagina would look good to you Jaimie.

And Wes, I was hoping you would be more specific top those of us not steeped in Harley lore. e.g. Those hard saddle bags are aftermarket, yes? What year/model is it? Is the color factory or has the bike been repainted. etc....

Cobalt, huh? I remember some cobalt from my years at Exxon Research and Developement.

Last edited by virgin1; 05-20-2009 at 07:09 PM.
Old 05-20-2009, 07:43 PM

hahahahaha thanks jaime and thats pretty funny.....sorta like he would **** anything that moved

Old 05-20-2009, 07:50 PM

With no insult intended to you Shannon, from what I've seen, with the hairy ape women I've seen from Canada, anything w/a vagina would look good to you Jaimie.

And Wes, I was hoping you would be more specific top those of us not steeped in Harley lore. e.g. Those hard saddle bags are aftermarket, yes? What year/model is it? Is the color factory or has the bike been repainted. etc....

Cobalt, huh? I remember some cobalt from my years at Exxon Research and Developement.

Ha thats not true... obviously you've never been into canada before. We are just the same and remember that... not everything with a vagina is good to me... but thanks for thinkin that.
Originally Posted by SexySpeed3
hahahahaha thanks jaime and thats pretty funny.....sorta like he would **** anything that moved
Once again no. God does everyone think canadians are horrible people lol.

Old 05-20-2009, 08:36 PM

it is a 2007 harley street glide and the saddle bags are stock. the paint is actually stock. it is denim blue in their book (basically satin blue). the mods are; big air box, true dual pipes, and a piggy-back on the stock ecu.

it's pretty fast and really loud. i'm still considering turning it back over to my brother when he comes back to texas and just buying my dad's bike, but that will be next year some time.

Old 05-20-2009, 11:31 PM

hahahah im just messin w u jaime.

Old 05-21-2009, 08:48 PM

its alright but at least spell my name right. pleeeeeeease

Old 05-22-2009, 07:44 AM
Super Moderator

Look who's complaining about OPs spelling.....

Quick Reply: Place Your Face With Your Name!