Nicknames!! - Mazda Forum - Mazda Enthusiast Forums

Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. ALMOST anything goes.

Old 10-21-2007, 04:37 PM

Default Nicknames!!

Just curious.. anyone have nicknames for their cars??? i call mine "THE TORTOISE" beacuse it looks like one from the side and people just underestimate my car !!!!!

and i call my dads ford windstar "THE BATMOBILE" just cuz it sounds good.. lmao
Old 10-21-2007, 05:27 PM

Default RE: Nicknames!!

ok - I'll admit that I talk to my truck. My '92 b2600i is named Jumbo because its VIN number starts with JMB0 and it's the little truck that tries to act like a big one.
Rolomac
Old 10-21-2007, 09:45 PM

i talk to my car as well as if it listens to me, i call it the grey lightning because it looks sooo good . yea my car is like my child
Old 10-22-2007, 09:47 AM

LoL.. i knew i wasnt the only crazy one on this forum! aahhh i feel so relieved!
Old 10-23-2007, 11:20 PM

I just say "she blah blah blah" and my girlfriend HATES that I act as if my car is a girl. or sometimes when I start it, and can't keep it alive with the throttle(have to get something outside the car or soemthing, the engine if it isn't warmed up) I say "stay alive baby, don't conk out, please baby" no real name. I have friends that call it "The Quick"(this friend says my car is the quick, his Jeep is the strong) , the "Rotissarie cooker(rotary)", "Blue Bird", "Zoom Zoom", and my favorite "The Roller Coaster".
Old 10-24-2007, 07:40 AM

Quote:
ORIGINAL: SPeeDy3

LoL.. i knew i wasnt the only crazy one on this forum! aahhh i feel so relieved!
nahhh man your not the only crazy one here. we are all crazy hahaha. just in our own little ways
Old 10-24-2007, 10:18 AM

Quote:
ORIGINAL: 87 turbo II

I just say "she blah blah blah" and my girlfriend HATES that I act as if my car is a girl. or sometimes when I start it, and can't keep it alive with the throttle(have to get something outside the car or soemthing, the engine if it isn't warmed up) I say "stay alive baby, don't conk out, please baby" no real name. I have friends that call it "The Quick"(this friend says my car is the quick, his Jeep is the strong) , the "Rotissarie cooker(rotary)", "Blue Bird", "Zoom Zoom", and my favorite "The Roller Coaster".
lol sometimes i get in my car and "say its ok baby, i missed u too" and caress the steering wheel.. lol.. my grl looks at me really funny when i do that
Old 10-24-2007, 03:23 PM

its because they dont give a crap about cars. if a girl actually gave a crap about cars they they would be doing the same thing. guaranteed.
Old 10-24-2007, 05:52 PM

no my girlfriend LOVES my car. She says she wants an FC as her next car. Her problem with it is that she says "No, I'M your baby that is your toy!"
Old 10-24-2007, 09:41 PM

FC?

Tags
black, car, cars, cx7, funny, grey, mazda, mazdas, miata, nickname, nicknames, rx8, sport, truck, vehicles