Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. ALMOST anything goes.

mazda service

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2006, 11:01 PM
Default mazda service

i had the worst experience yet with my mazda dealer. i took it in to get a oil change and the wheels rotated, i picked it up and stopped at a gas station and noticed a nail in my tire, after closer inspection i noticed 2 lug nuts missing out of the same tire. is it me or does it seem like they don't want to keep their customers?

Old 09-20-2006, 11:47 PM
Default RE: mazda service

ii've had so many problems with my mazda dealership as well....i dont know what is wrong with their service sometimes...though, they usually do good work i must say!

Old 09-21-2006, 12:33 AM

I haven't found a good dealer of ANY brand.

Old 09-21-2006, 08:22 PM

I would say give them a chance to fix the problem. The techs are human too. If they do not help to get your car back the way it was before then I would make some noise to the management. Maybe you can get free service in the future to make up for the mishap.

Old 09-21-2006, 10:41 PM

the lugnuts on the same tire that was missing the two, were also loose im damn lucky the wheel didn't fall off

Old 09-22-2006, 03:13 AM

well i don't know where any of you guys live but im in Maryland. I take my car to Fitzgerald Mazda in Annapolis. They are awesome there they are very friendly and have even hooked me up beyond the hookups i already get. they rotated my tires for me for free. When i already get free oil changes and a few other things. If any of you guys are in Maryland i would deffinatly recommend checking that dealership out!!!!!

Old 09-22-2006, 04:39 PM

Everyone says that all car dealerships are horrible to deal with but as you can see Chefmaster has a good one so they are not all bad.

However, I had such a bad experience buying my car and my GF's cars there that I will not take either car there unless it is something they have to do to keep the warranty. I had a problem with the sales manager I dealt with, the service dept. girl was rude and snotty to me and treated me like an idiot. After all the dust settled I wrote a letter to Manager at the dealership and to Mazda Canada and I got a msg left on my phone saying "thank you for bringing this to our attention, we appreciate the chance to make sure this never happens again". I wouldn't let anyone who works for Mazda even come close enough to wipe some bird **** off my car. And as a result I will never buy another Mazda and I bad mouth the service like crazy.

The reason this makes me sooo mad is because we both ABSOLUTELY LOVE OUR CARS and I WANT to like Mazda but as was stated above Mazda seems to want to lose business(or things are going so good they don't care if some customers are unhappy). I will not go thru that kind of treatment again(at least not with Mazda, haha)...

Old 09-23-2006, 11:22 AM

I've also had bad experiences with the mazda service dept at the dealership here in brooklyn where I bought the car.
I now go to Crystal Mazda in NJ near where I work. Absolutely the easiest people I've ever dealt with.