Mazda CX-7 This sporty turbocharged 4 cylinder SUV combines the spirit of a performance car with the versatility of an SUV.

Beware of Almaden Mazda (SJ, California) parts/service team

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2006, 12:31 AM
Default Beware of Almaden Mazda (SJ, California) parts/service team

Almaden Mazda in San Jose California has a lousy parts and service department!!!

I ordered a sunscreen and a cargo tray for my CX-7 from Kevin McGinnis (Assistant Manager) on 09-23-06 but still have not received them yet!

At the time of purchase, I was told by Mr. Mc Ginnis that it would take about 2 weeks. Today is October 14th 2006 and I have yet to receive my parts that are already paid for!

Worse yet, I was told last week that my cargo tray has arrived and ready for pick up. This morning, I drove to see Mr. McGinnis and he said he could not locate the cargo tray! Such horrific business practice is unacceptable to say the least.

To add insult to injury, I was deceived and mislead into purchasing the iPod integration for my CX-7. I was told that the integration unit would work if my car does not have Sirius Radio - which it doesn't. However, after having the iPod integration unit installed by a technician named Neil, my iPod won't play! Worse yet, the mounting frame is now scratched and the paint on my passenger's door is also chipped!!!

To sum it up, I've lost many hours of my time (at least 3 hours waiting for the fruitless installation). I've spent hundreds of dollars but received no tangible benefit. This justifies for mass publication particularly all the Mazda forums.

Old 11-16-2006, 10:04 PM
Default RE: Beware of Almaden Mazda (SJ, California) parts/service team

I also AGREE STAY AWAY FROM ALMADEN MAZDA! HORRIBLE SERVICE!