Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. ALMOST anything goes.

Mazda Links to Web Sites and How To Section

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2005, 03:58 AM
Default Mazda Links to Web Sites and How To Section

If you were to ask me for Mustangs , I could easily come up with 50+ links to web sites that talk about Mustangs : magazine sites , tech sites , forum sites , parts sites , club sites , news bulletin from Ford sources , etc.

Since I'm new to Mazda on the web (Mazda itself is still relatively young at it also) , In the same way as above , I would like to see what people have and what there is out there ; so go ahead and list any sites that have to do with Mazda so we could feed our hunger more , and exchange . It would be good to put in (brackets) what the site pertains to/is about for fast reference when scrolling the list .

Don't get me wrong , this web site here has everything going for itself and this is where it happens for me now . By knowing other sites , we would be able to come up with new ideas , or be kept up to date ; therefore exchange here more intensely . In this way this site would expand its growth in wealthy referential information for all enthousiasts here .

I have done so on Montreal Mustang Forum and others have followed . We have a special section called : How To . There we post How To ' technical ' information on anything that we know how to work on ; OUR OWN special tricks of the trade that we have developed .

On Montreal Mustang Forum ; if we know of a special link/web site with tech articles (How To tech that comes from ELSEWHERE THAN OUR MEMBERS ) then there is this special thread with a sticky/post-it (that keeps thread at the top of section in How To) that I started (like the one I'm trying here) . This thread is called LINKS TO WEB SITES . You can post in it all your links with a brief description next to it .

This is what we need here ; a section like this . Until the admins. decide to go ahead with this here ; let's start posting what we know to get'em motivated to act on this strong and serious suggestion . I will post this same thread in the suggestion to the Mazda Forum . Unleash yourselves !!!

PLEASE CONTACT ME , IN 'PM' IF YOU WISH , WITH YOUR QUESTIONS . I WOULD BE WILLING TO HELP START THIS IN THE INTENDED DIRECTION . For an idea check out www.montrealmustang.org or this direct link : http://www.montrealmustang.org/phpBB...forum.php?f=10

Ron

Old 11-18-2005, 04:31 AM
Default RE: Mazda Links to Web Sites and How To Section

If you want same/and more details : see here on this Forum in the OFF Topic section

Old 11-18-2005, 04:56 AM

We have been trying to get a 'how to thread' started for some time as you can see from the thread below but have not had much luck so far. I think it would be a great idea and would start with a couple of 'how to's" if we could start one up.

Old 11-18-2005, 11:55 AM

that is actually a very good idea.... that will greatly help out the mazda vehicle owners. maybe splitting the how-to's by vehicle will help out as well. pictures as well as describing what to do will greatly benefit people. this could all take a while to set up though, but i think it would be greatly worth the effort.