Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. ALMOST anything goes.

let my "friend" borrow my car

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2006, 12:08 PM
Default RE: let my "friend" borrow my car

Timp? Did u find out if u got fired or what happened?

Old 08-29-2006, 04:47 AM

no, i'm gonna talk to my boss wednesday when i go in for my paycheck and if nothing comes of it, i'm quitting.

Old 08-29-2006, 07:12 AM

ORIGINAL: 87 turbo II

haha would a ride along suffice?
....no, you would probably drive like grandma, if you let me drive all i can say is this...i promise not to rip your clutch....to much

ORIGINAL: timp

no, i'm gonna talk to my boss wednesday when i go in for my paycheck and if nothing comes of it, i'm quitting.
Dude here's hoping things happen your way, and if things dont go your way i wouldnt mind taking a little trip down to PA and "fix" some of your problems for ya

Old 08-30-2006, 01:17 AM

ORIGINAL: Tracker

ORIGINAL: timp

Dude here's hoping things happen your way, and if things dont go your way i wouldnt mind taking a little trip down to PA and "fix" some of your problems for ya
bring beer.

Old 08-30-2006, 03:32 PM

what kind?

Old 08-31-2006, 03:53 AM

oh, something that's indigenous to your area would be cool. i love microbrews.

Old 08-31-2006, 10:16 PM

sounds like a plan...when does the part where we smash the glass bottles over your bosses head come in?

Old 09-01-2006, 12:48 AM

yeah, i went in there today and he handed me my "last" paycheck and was like "later." so i went, "what exactly is going on here?"

he said that i was an hour or two late every day (i might have been an hour late once and let him know about it when i was) and he said it didn't seem like i gave a ****, so it wasn't working and "lets just call it quits."

i'm a little irritated, now i need to find a new job (and i have to move within a month too, but first i need to find a place to move into). rent's due tomorrow and as long as i get the paycheck i expect from my parents on friday, i should be able to cover it, but i've already been short enough on cash lately that i haven't been able to pay my school bill...

all this is why i need to sell my Ghia... to pay my bills to keep me from getting kicked out of school (and destroying my credit) and to start funding my wedding.

Old 09-02-2006, 03:08 AM

dude at this point i dont know what i can say but damn, luck is def not on your side at all, i can only give a suggestion on what you could do, first drop your credit right now its not worth it (as i see it) you should move back in with your parents pronto, live off them for a while until you can financially support yourself, honestly id hold off saving for the wedding only so you can put more money towards your school payments. Then set aside a little for getting your own place (assuming you move in with your parents) and once you graduate more high paying jobs will open up for you so you can start saving for your wedding. If you do this and you car is still not sold whenever it does put it towards your wedding money, but if it does get sold before all this put atleast half toward school.

This is just my advice, not trying to run your life just helping out a friend

Old 09-02-2006, 09:22 AM

my parents live 100 miles away from me, so i doubt that'd work out.

Quick Reply: let my "friend" borrow my car