Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. ALMOST anything goes.

Badassgurls' Chat Thread. Or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Became a Lesbian.

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2007, 05:33 PM
Default RE: Badassgurls' Chat Thread. Or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Became a Lesbian.

ask me how to set the time on the vcr!! just ask me!! i dare ya!!!

Old 11-28-2007, 06:03 PM
Default RE: Badassgurls' Chat Thread. Or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Became a Lesbian.

I KNOW HOW. its easy. yet a betamax NO CLUE. considering i bet richard has one bwahahaha

Old 11-28-2007, 06:35 PM

of course richard knows bout that!! richard was also there when fire was introduced to mankind [8D][sm=devilangel.gif][sm=guilty.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][sm=innoc.gif][sm=joke.gif][sm=joke.gif][sm=joke.gif][sm=joke.gif][sm=laughat.gif][sm=massbounce.gif][sm=teetertooter.gif][sm=sorry.gif]

Old 11-28-2007, 06:55 PM

lol smart.. found my age in my profile!! haha yes yes i'm 20 and one more yr to be finally legal to drink and party it up... i am kinda upset right now if anybody cares, i took my properties of materials 2nd exam today, i screwed up on two of the problems which is worth 55point or 55% of the test *sigh*.... with that said, anybody guess what my major is?

Old 11-28-2007, 06:56 PM

by the way i remember virgin once told me his age.. 58? can't remember... but around there with all these clues.

Old 11-28-2007, 06:58 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: jaimie08mazda3
we are the generation that suck at math but know generally everything that has to do with electronics
Prove that.

Old 11-28-2007, 07:01 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: badassgurl1030

lol smart.. found my age in my profile!! haha yes yes i'm 20 and one more yr to be finally legal to drink and party it up... i am kinda upset right now if anybody cares, i took my properties of materials 2nd exam today, i screwed up on two of the problems which is worth 55point or 55% of the test *sigh*.... with that said, anybody guess what my major is?
Is it animal, vegtable, or mineral?

QAhhhh... physics or engineering...? One in the same really.

Old 11-28-2007, 07:19 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: badassgurl1030

by the way i remember virgin once told me his age.. 58? can't remember... but around there with all these clues.
You COULD check my profile, y'know.I don't hide my age.
And this goes for any of you, not just "gurl." (The electronic generation??? Jeeez. We're in trouble now, boy.) I've gotta' find an synonym for your handle besides, "bag."

Old 11-28-2007, 07:21 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: SPeeDy3

of course richard knows bout that!! richard was also there when fire was introduced to mankind [8D][sm=devilangel.gif][sm=guilty.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][sm=innoc.gif][sm=joke.gif][sm=joke.gif][sm=joke.gif][sm=joke.gif][sm=laughat.gif][sm=massbounce.gif][sm=teetertooter.gif][sm=sorry.gif]
:PPPppppppppp!!!

Old 11-28-2007, 07:23 PM
Super Moderator

5 posts in a row. 5!!!

You guys (younger generation) got nothin' on this ole'man!!! NOTHIN'!!!!

Post #1362

Quick Reply: Badassgurls' Chat Thread. Or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Became a Lesbian.