Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. ALMOST anything goes.

Badassgurls' Chat Thread. Or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Became a Lesbian.

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2007, 03:28 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Badassgurls' Chat Thread. Or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Became a Lesbian.

ORIGINAL: badassgurl1030

nope.. not a lesbian ... i have love for men... but they are just making me feel wahtevers.. maybe i'm not meeting the right ones..
I used to have that problem w/women too. Now I don't have the opportunity to find out.

Old 11-27-2007, 04:03 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Badassgurls' Chat Thread. Or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Became a Lesbian.

ORIGINAL: SPeeDy3

well keep in mind, people, that there are peopl around the world that love ANIMALS too..... were they born with that fetish?.....
Apples and oranges, my friend. Thisdebate will go no where. i have too much (early life) personal experience w/those that laterturned out to be homosexual men. The two re not related.

Old 11-27-2007, 04:06 PM

i got hit on by a gay guy beforehe tried to kiss me too.. it was totally weird but boosted my self esteem way up there!!!! hahaha

Old 11-27-2007, 04:10 PM

well thats kinda wierd lol. bujt it boosted your self esteem soooooooo taht may be a good thing as well as a bad thing

Old 11-27-2007, 04:14 PM

lol u have no idea! when a gay guy hits on u it means YOU LOOK DAMN GOOD! lmao

Old 11-27-2007, 05:10 PM
Super Moderator

That's not a good experience w/a gay amn, imo.
I also have been approached, though only one was someone I knew before he admitted that he was gay (we all suspected anyway.) I just calmly told them that I was sorry but it wasn't what I was in to. And that was the end of it.

Old 11-27-2007, 05:15 PM

heyyyyyy richarddd. i think your sexy LOL. jokes!!!!!! ahahaha well whats funny is my brother was in toronto for the weekend to end breast cancer and he is 15. he was wearing pink everything and a gay guy started hitting on him lmao.

Old 11-27-2007, 05:20 PM
Super Moderator

When I was 15, I didn't recognize the difference.
I grew up in a small town, though one of those friends I mentioned grew up ther w/me. 'Guess I was just sheltered.

Old 11-27-2007, 05:36 PM

i never said it was a good thing, but it defitely made me feel better bout myself :-)

Old 11-27-2007, 08:40 PM

well boys just curious how old are you guys anyway?

Quick Reply: Badassgurls' Chat Thread. Or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Became a Lesbian.