Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. ALMOST anything goes.

Badassgurls' Chat Thread. Or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Became a Lesbian.

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2007, 02:50 PM
Default RE: Badassgurls' Chat Thread. Or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Became a Lesbian.

lol i think she posts once in a blue moon...

Old 11-25-2007, 04:25 PM
Default RE: Badassgurls' Chat Thread. Or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Became a Lesbian.

sooo we go talk about lesbians and bi sexual's for another 40 pages. just like the random thread... omg have you guys noticed that the random thread is almost hitting 400 posts!!!!!!. that thread was the best idea ever... although we get off topic wayyyyy too many times in the mazda3 forum

Old 11-25-2007, 05:22 PM

ok back to bisexuals!!! my brother has a friend hoos bi hoo has a crush on him.. im so jealous!!!

Old 11-25-2007, 06:07 PM

bi sexuals are great just great.. id be jealous of your brother as well... daaaaaaaamn

Old 11-26-2007, 03:10 AM

virgin!! you crack me up... i feel very.... what's that word i'm looking for? lol special in a away... lol starting a thread about what's going on in my life. =) boyss.... all i've been reading is "i love bisexual, or lesbians"... what about the root of things ? what made a lesbian a lesbian? insecurities? how a man treated the girl poorly? or just born being a lesbo? think about it =)

p.s. i appreciate virgin for starting a thread about me.

Old 11-26-2007, 07:59 AM

my ex was a bi sexual... and i did love her... doesnt that count. but no lets get to the real issue.. WHY DO GIRLS BECOME LESBIANS...

Old 11-26-2007, 03:39 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: badassgurl1030

virgin!! you crack me up... i feel very.... what's that word i'm looking for? lol special in a way... lol starting a thread about what's going on in my life. =) boyss.... all i've been reading is "i love bisexual, or lesbians"... what about the root of things ? what made a lesbian a lesbian? insecurities? how a man treated the girl poorly? or just born being a lesbo? think about it =)

p.s. i appreciate virgin for starting a thread about me.
^ ^^ Just trying to be my usual silly self, that's all. Glad ya' like the idea, but the title was only a way to get your attention (andget you to laugh too.)

As far as I know, guys, she is NOT (yet?) a Lesbian.

BTW: In answer to your question, b.a.g, I've known a number of homosexuals in my life, and personally I don't believe that it's something you can choose to be. You just are and there's no getting around that.
I can tell you for sure that I didn't choose to be a heterosexual. Why would it be any different on the other side of the fence?
Think about it.

Old 11-26-2007, 07:55 PM

hmmm i just like girls. they arouse me.. there i said it. well actually i could have said it in more vulgar terms but nahhhhhh. ohhh wow im an idiot hahahaha. truthfully guys have never appealed to me. there are some guys that do CHOOSE TO BE GAY. that have been straight for a long time get married then decide to be with a guy.

Old 11-27-2007, 02:01 PM

nope.. not a lesbian ... i have love for men... but they are just making me feel wahtevers.. maybe i'm not meeting the right ones..

Old 11-27-2007, 03:26 PM

well keep in mind, people, that there are peopl around the world that love ANIMALS too..... were they born with that fetish?.....

Quick Reply: Badassgurls' Chat Thread. Or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Became a Lesbian.