Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. ALMOST anything goes.

Badassgurls' Chat Thread. Or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Became a Lesbian.

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2007, 05:52 PM
Default RE: Badassgurls' Chat Thread. Or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Became a Lesbian.

MCLOVIN?? wat are you?? an irish R&B singer?? lmao

Old 12-24-2007, 12:33 PM
Default RE: Badassgurls' Chat Thread. Or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Became a Lesbian.

hahaha.. i think when we bring up these new movies and stuff, richard gets confused

Old 12-24-2007, 03:48 PM
Super Moderator

You might be right there, SPeeDy, but you'll never know. At least I know how to usea search engine.

There are so many new movies that I frankly really have no interest in seeing. Then there are others.
'Sides, my wife is one of those that talks through the entire movie, questions mostly,and that just drives me nuts. I have never liked ppl who do that. We don't go to the theater any more. It's a marraige saving decision.

Old 12-24-2007, 05:16 PM

my sister is the same way....
i dont know why she always assumes that i know the answer to them....cuz its usually my first time watching the movie too...

it took my about 6 times to finally understand everything about the movie "the butterfly effect"

oh, and i saw "i am legend today"
you want the cliff notes??
-women comes up with cure for cancer
-the "cure" ends up becoming a virus, turning everyone into zombies.
-and thats pretty much the jist of it.

Old 12-25-2007, 10:24 AM

ORIGINAL: dentinger

my sister is the same way....
i dont know why she always assumes that i know the answer to them....cuz its usually my first time watching the movie too...

it took my about 6 times to finally understand everything about the movie "the butterfly effect"

oh, and i saw "i am legend today"
you want the cliff notes??
-women comes up with cure for cancer
-the "cure" ends up becoming a virus, turning everyone into zombies.
-and thats pretty much the jist of it.
i liked the butterfly effect. i understood it after the second time.. i want to see i am legend. that movie looks soo sweet. and the fact that richard only watches holiday inn and movies from back in the 70s it doesnt matter. i bet richard has a betamax and loves it. LOL. hahaha sorry richard had to poke some fun at you

Old 12-25-2007, 11:32 AM

well i understood most of the buterfly effect the second or third time around. but the movie just really interested me. so i watched a few more time and then i completely understood it.

and btw, the second one sucked ***.

Old 12-26-2007, 08:46 PM

i never saw the 2nd one. no point.. it looked like a retarded movie so i was like screw it lol. my favourite movie was crash haha. i bought it today for 12 bucks... best ever

Old 12-26-2007, 09:17 PM

ORIGINAL: jaimie08mazda3
it looked like a retarded movie
thats cuz it IS a retarded movie lol its almost exactly like the first one, only not as dramatic, and he goes back in time from looking at old photographs....i think

Old 12-26-2007, 09:37 PM

ahhh the first one was completely dramatic.. but it turned out soo good.. like everything different had an impact on his life

Old 12-26-2007, 09:55 PM

oh f*ck!!
your beating my post count again...
you know what?? F this post count war.

Quick Reply: Badassgurls' Chat Thread. Or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Became a Lesbian.