Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. ALMOST anything goes.

Any MySpace users?

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2006, 04:25 AM
Default RE: Any MySpace users?

ORIGINAL: Tracker

Ok i have given into your demands and made a myspace but i will not post a link...yet, its underconstruction
uh huh... you have now given into the sinister darkside! alas!

Old 06-13-2006, 07:50 PM

maybe I am just old and boring, but what is the big deal with myspace, really. if you want to make friends go out and do it, the 800 friends on myspace are not really your friends. and nobody's lives are that interesting that I want to read about them online and then comment. as you can see, i dont have a myspace account, i did a couple of times but I have nothing to write about, oh well. and I am not really old, only 28

Old 06-13-2006, 11:12 PM

All the people on my page are my real friends im real life. The only person I do not know really is one of the users for the mazda forum that is it. I have known eveyone on my page for 17 years or less but no one under 6 years

Old 06-14-2006, 01:39 AM

ORIGINAL: michael91077

maybe I am just old and boring, but what is the big deal with myspace, really. if you want to make friends go out and do it, the 800 friends on myspace are not really your friends. and nobody's lives are that interesting that I want to read about them online and then comment. as you can see, i dont have a myspace account, i did a couple of times but I have nothing to write about, oh well. and I am not really old, only 28
I'm not one of thos epeople who adds anybody and has 500+ friends. I have 65 all of which I know.

Old 06-14-2006, 12:04 PM

i would say 95% of my friends on the list are close friends to me. it's a good way to communicate while attending different colleges... maybe that is why it is so big. you get to communicate with friends who are typically busy and you can talk on your own free time (e.g. 2:30 in the morning and such).

Old 06-15-2006, 12:56 PM

i was checking out myspace and found people I graduated high school with, but that does not make me want to start another myspace page, its pretty lame actually. myspace was started for independent musicians who wanted a way to get there music out without radio and record company promotion, it has totally lost thought and become a corporate sellout, and it sad.

Old 06-15-2006, 01:52 PM

i have a myspace webpage...i am an independent musician, and i support other independent musicians on the site. i also use it for the forums, especially the forum section for the school i will be attending next year.

Old 06-24-2006, 03:40 AM

You have.....defeated me.....as promised.....i give you.......my myspace link......god will not stand for this

MySpace

Old 06-24-2006, 11:43 AM

ORIGINAL: Tracker

You have.....defeated me.....as promised.....i give you.......my myspace link......god will not stand for this

MySpace

Well, no one can add you unless we know your first and last name. So, u cheated.

Old 06-25-2006, 12:36 PM

ah, my friends list keeps on a-growin'... but they are all people that i know. so they are legit. haha

Quick Reply: Any MySpace users?