Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. ALMOST anything goes.

" ALMOST anything goes".. Can I get this clarified?

Old 04-08-2019, 05:01 PM
Default " ALMOST anything goes".. Can I get this clarified?

Is this like a lounge where we can mention politics, religion and talk trash on other car companies type thing or is this for off topic mazda gripes or questions? Just curious, not interested in breaking rules as this place is fun!

Old 04-08-2019, 08:32 PM

There are better places to talk about Religion, politics and so on all over the internet.

Anouncing that that I voted for one side or had a particular belief would either distract from the purpose of the forum or be irrelevant to those from other countries.

We share a common interest, our appreciation and at times frustration with our Mazdas. Postings to this page should be Mazda related but outside the focus of the other pages. Postings should add to the general knowledge of Mazda and encourage discussion.

There are are many places on the internet for discussions about politics, religion and other non-Mazda topics that would benefit from additional discussion.

Old 04-08-2019, 10:02 PM

Agreed, in this divisive day and divisive age, it is refreshing to go somewhere where we can avoid a lot of that stuff.