Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. ALMOST anything goes.

" ALMOST anything goes".. Can I get this clarified?

Old 04-08-2019, 05:01 PM
Default " ALMOST anything goes".. Can I get this clarified?

Joe Maddox RX7 Club Threads And The Scammer Myth- My Defense!

I wanted to share this because of the threads made about me on the other threads. Not that I plan on selling or buying on here but I do not want any misconceptions about my history in the car world and those threads damaging my reputation here. If this is not ok, please lock it up and thank you for letting me have me piece be said. Love the forum and look forward to continuing my build threads!

If you have heard the name Joe Maddox if you have been doing rotary cars or engines over the last ten years, it probably came from a thread that is constantly shared but no one seems to read. The video and claim from the OP is pulled, but the moderator on the club hates me and is trying to ruin my name through google and his ability to use the site against me. I thought that I would set the record straight and post a few facts to fix the rumors flying around.

Google the name Joe Maddox rx7. What you see is a bunch of threads on the rx7club that pop up. Then one on nopistons as well. This is why...

They are trying to call me a scammer to ruin my name and enjoyment of cars because I am an ******* to them and have dirt on them. I got kicked out of the gang because I am a rat. They are thieves and liars and like our current administration uses projections to attack their opponents, so does this little administration. It is the same 18 people running all the forums and social media pages. I pissed them off. Here is how:

I started a small business after building cars and motors for the better part of ten years. I had worked for and with all of the local rotary shops in Oregon for years. I had been building cars for a decade. This was about ten years ago now. The local shops are all cut throat. Pineapple racing and kurt robertson in Mollala hate each other and never do meets together, bob putman and Marc Heynderickx of fd3s engineering in canby (who I moved home to his daddys house where his new shop is after he scammed everyone around him, called them all drug addicts and was ran out of beaverton) do not attend each others meets, there is no one who likes each other and they are all after the buck of the working man. They charge 5500 for a rebuild with used parts, when new motors are available from mazda still for 4800 with all new parts. I would rather mazda build my motors anyway.

I have all the dirt on them. Kept humble, worked hard, earned trust and they all thought I was ok with what they did behind closed doors because I kept my mouth shut. Nope. I just wanted the education I was getting and then never to know them again. They screwed everyone over. Myself included, more times than I can count. Marc is a master projectionist. He uses his fathers millions to hide himself and his shops works. He was kicked out of Washington university for scamming the computer lab, his father runs that college and he still was booted. He has the fd's because I can prove two different insurance scams he pulled on his and his friends car to get the money for them.

The NW rx7club moderator Robert white worked for bob putman of "rotards" or whatever he is calling it now days, he installed oil control rings in new engines upside down and ran them, killing customers motors and was fired. He is type of guy who bought a carb off my purple widebody fb for 25$ perfect working and sell it to my friend the next day for 550$. Ask Joel (jinxed4dub) on the club.

I hate the admins on the Facebook groups. Entitled southern soldiers who import or buy built fd's. Say what you want about me, I do not have to support the troops and I do not. This has nothing to do with cars or the love of them. This has nothing to do with my sales and my nature. However they hate me for it and they think they are the rotary community as trump thinks he is america, so I banned.

READ THE THREADS! Take note that there are no videos, pictures, people making claims or anything resembling proof! I hear them screaming scam, I have not heard of any claims of things I have done wrong? On Facebook I was told one person got a refund... After 20 years of parts and car sales and this is my crime? A return? Maybe even a disputed return?

But there are so many threads about me??? READ THEM! lol. Note they are chris, marc and robs friends.

Robert white the NW super moderator is Toms butt buddy. They live a few blocks away from each other. Robert was the first to tell Joe about Chris and that he was stealing his work. Robert golden of pineapple racing and Marc heynderickx in Canby run rotary power northwest and they are the rotary community in Oregon and Washington outside of Kurt Robertson (and they all hate each other. Note you will never see Pineapple, kurt robertson or atkins on here or at the same meets. Competition, not friends. They have the same history I have with Marc. I know and can explain how pineapple scams, how they use marc to bring people in. Like I said, my favorite projectionist.

The next few posts are what my response is to the thread that is "the real story about Joe Maddox" that chris made and why the Jared Carpenter thread was made in attempts to belittle my name.

Oh! On a side note, Rotary Resurrection (shawn / Kevin Landers) was the one who got my motor from Jared and took it apart. That is when he stopped saying scammer and Jared pulled the video.

My friend made this for me on the club where I cannot post. I told him it was pointless and would make no difference, but then I see that he is actually being allowed to show facts against the false information the club has posted about me. I tried to post it, they took it all down. It is nice to see it up and it was well done, so here is what I never thought to present:

I personally find is a little shameful that the moderators here have not taken down the threads about Joe Maddox. It has been shown many times he has never scammed anyone. It is even proven on the thread in the bad seller/business section. The one thread about him on this site had the video of the claim pulled when it was shown false. Social media made his name popular for being a scammer, here he was just a guy who argued with a moderator and was banned for it, long before the post Jared Carpenter made. If you look at the rest of the threads about him it is just a couple members like you that are talking about him existing, but not scamming. Note the second motor that is posted in the bad section was sold without complaint? They are just talking about what he is doing. Not that he is doing anything wrong. Also it is clear that the moderator misterstyx69 and Rx7Rollor02 clearly have it out for him. There are how many stickies on this thread?

Bottom line the whole thing was started because a guy who Joe had friended and hired but then told to go away ended up doing everything he could to sabotage Joe's new business by going to his last known customer and doing everything he could to convince him the motor was not what was claimed. The thread was made and then he took the motor apart and found himself wrong. Pulled the thread and never spoke about it again. He is just lucky that Joe hates suing people and would rather just take the blow to the name then go to court over this. He had the thread pulled and tried to reason with the owners/moderators here but they refused even when Jared pulled the claim!

Joe built a car for the guy, he ended up not liking him, he told him to go away. The guy got pissed off and lashed out at him for it and this was the result. If you look at joemaddox here on the club, you will find a different story. Not the one Chris Weigel painted, but one more like this:
https://www.nopistons.com/1st-genera...e3/#post859272

So please keep the scammer crap off my threads if I end up posting links to his work or show his previous work. It is inspiring and a few people may get something out of it! I do not want to hear about the nonsense. I know the person is not and I know that this is all gossip from facebook and from the rx7rollor02 and misterstyx69. Shame on the rx7club for defamation of character. also, you might want to take a look at how life played out since then. The person who started all this, Chris, is not in the best place to throw stones now. If you google his address you see a sex offender pin show up. There was a little girl raped in his house, while he was there, and he defended the guy to the point of buying his lawyers. Watch the video at the end of the thread made about Joe. Or just take note of this:

I can also show that chris in his mid 30's took out a 15 year old girl on a date right before this and was ok with the person who raped the girl and is now in prison banging a girl the same age as he took out, because her parents consented to it.

Chris went to Jared and did everything he could to get him to make the post against Joe where he knew that Joe could not say anything about it. Here on the club. Note the dates on everything here:

HE FIRST TALKED TO HIM BEFORE HE MADE THE POST AND CONVINCED HIM TO MAKE THE POST! Then he deleted a few things thinking he can make it look like the first thing they talked about was the post. Chris is stupid and sent this to Joe as proof showing he did not talk to jared before the post was made.

So you decide what you want to believe, but I saw facts and do not care for gossip. Joe is making cars, his kid is building cars and no one but that one thread ever claims scammer. I think it is moral and just to get people here to demand the threads about him get pulled. He is a helpful member to this society when he is not attacked over this nonsense.

Last edited by Joe maddox rx7; 02-02-2020 at 12:38 PM.
Old 04-08-2019, 08:32 PM

There are better places to talk about Religion, politics and so on all over the internet.

Anouncing that that I voted for one side or had a particular belief would either distract from the purpose of the forum or be irrelevant to those from other countries.

We share a common interest, our appreciation and at times frustration with our Mazdas. Postings to this page should be Mazda related but outside the focus of the other pages. Postings should add to the general knowledge of Mazda and encourage discussion.

There are are many places on the internet for discussions about politics, religion and other non-Mazda topics that would benefit from additional discussion.

Old 04-08-2019, 10:02 PM

Agreed, in this divisive day and divisive age, it is refreshing to go somewhere where we can avoid a lot of that stuff.

Old 12-31-2019, 12:22 PM

This forum has stayed focused on Mazda related topics. I am happy that it has not strayed into irrelevant topics that can be contrivertal. Any controversial topic will allineate some without adding any benefit. I looked at one forum for a car I will not mention and found the forum members to be opinionated jerks. If I owned one of those cars, I would not go there for answers. Based on this forum, I conclude all Mazda owners are great people willing to help someone in need. Neither conclusion is accurate to the extreme assumed, but I prefer the second as a basic assumption.

I would like to see discussions such as the efforts by Mazda to move up-market, the probable success of a larger rear-wheel drive Mazda6, the desire to bring models available elsewhere to other markets (Mazda2, Mazda5, CX-4, BT-50) and so on.

Old 12-31-2019, 12:33 PM

Originally Posted by mazdaCPA
I would like to see discussions such as the efforts by Mazda to move up-market, the probable success of a larger rear-wheel drive Mazda6...
A Mazda6 RWD with 300+ hp and a manual gearbox would be so sick, I'd literally go out tomorrow and buy one. Well, maybe not "tomorrow" as that is 01-Jan-2020 and something of a holiday, so, I guess it would have to be Thursday 02-Jan-2020.

Old 12-31-2019, 01:00 PM

Originally Posted by shipo
A Mazda6 RWD with 300+ hp and a manual gearbox would be so sick, I'd literally go out tomorrow and buy one. Well, maybe not "tomorrow" as that is 01-Jan-2020 and something of a holiday, so, I guess it would have to be Thursday 02-Jan-2020.
I agree that a Mazda6 RWD with 300 hp and a manual could be a great car. If it was available with AWD, I would buy one. If it was RWD and a coupe, I would buy one. I don't think I would buy a RWD 4 door sedan.

However, I don't think it is a direction that Mazda should go. I don't see how they can afford the engineering resources necessary to develop a new RWD platform, a new 300 hp engine (an inline 6, at that) and a manual transmission handle that power. Toyota couldn't justify spending the money to develop a 6 cylinder engine for the Supra and went with BMW to cut costs. They also partner with Subaru for the BRZ since, apparently they don't have the skills to make anything fun themselves.

I think Mazda should focus on what they do best, affordable driver-focused vehicles.

Old 12-31-2019, 01:24 PM

Originally Posted by mazdaCPA
I agree that a Mazda6 RWD with 300 hp and a manual could be a great car. If it was available with AWD, I would buy one. If it was RWD and a coupe, I would buy one. I don't think I would buy a RWD 4 door sedan.
By far the single best car I ever had was my 2002 BMW 530i 5-Speed Manual with all of the trimmin's.

Even though I live in snowy New Hampshire, AWD cars need not apply for a place in my garage.

Old 02-02-2020, 04:48 AM

Oh, this is the motor I dooped someone into selling me. Not sure how that is even a legit thing to claim, but yeah, that shows how credible those links are and why I hope no one looks to them as credible and allows me to do business here and post my build threads!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ylxf...ature=youtu.be

Thank you!!!