Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. ALMOST anything goes.

4 Door Sedan

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2007, 11:18 AM
Default RE: 4 Door Sedan

Not trying to **** you off either, I'm college educated as well, but having been in the Automotive Industry I get to see all kinds of nasty crash videos and statistics.The educated are the most likely to think they can do multiple things at once. And in some cases, I'm sure you can, but can you afford a lapse in concentration when you're driving a 4,000 lb projectile at highway speeds? I'm sure you've been cut-off before by some man/woman talking on their cell-phone.

How would you feel if some guy working on his laptop while he is driving fails to see the light turn red and he plows into your car and kills your kids? Wouldn't you be angry at that driver for clearly distracting himself (voluntarily I might add) when he clearly should have been driving???

Please, please, please stop doing anything other than driving in your car. I work in my car all the time too, but on a hands-free cell phone, and my computer and notes stay in my briefcase. If I'm talking to someone and I need to note something they said, I ask them to drop a quick message on my voicemail that I can pick up later. Getting a couple of extra minutes of work done isn't worth someone's life.

Good luck with your car hunt.

Old 03-28-2007, 03:55 PM
Default RE: 4 Door Sedan

although you may be educated, you lack common sense.
you lack street smarts.

I too am college educated. had my AA done when I graduated highschool.
but I also have street smarts
like not to drive and be on a computer or play a video game.

you know there are some things you just do not want to say to people for the fact that you would be made fun of or be looked down upon.
and well Malcolm Cordell. this is one of those things.

I am done with this thread and others have probably thought the same idea. time to go put my drilled and slotted rotors on,
look for pictures in the protege forums guys