New Member Area New to MF? Stop in tell us about you.

We're new

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2019, 09:48 PM
Default We're new

Hello, my wife and I are new to the forum, though not to cars and custom work. I used to build and work on muscle cars and trucks etc, than I had a kid and got older and now we have to adult. She used to play with baja trucks, and import "street racing" (suffice to say I'm sure she still has speeding tickets back in her home state)
We have owned our 1999 mazda protege es 1.8L for going on 4 years, and 63K pretty trouble free miles. She has grown very weirdly emotionally attached to this car and it will not be leaving our family apparently. She is bored with it, wants to start doing some modding so here I am to figure out what to do with this dull platform.
Non car related she works with animals, I sell used cars. We have two dogs, couple turtles, ferret, axoltyl, a snake. You get the idea. We game together, she is obsessed with RDR2.
Glad to be here and I look forward to chatting and seeing what this site has to offer.
We are not shy, feel free to post and ask whatever.

Old 04-02-2019, 01:27 PM

Welcome to the forum. "Emotionally attached"..."bored with it" doesn't seem to match. I am not sure what modifications are possible for the Protege. Are you looking for performance mods or cosmetic?