New Member Area New to MF? Stop in tell us about you.

Very Happy 2004 Mazda 3 i Owner Here!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2005, 01:57 PM
Default Very Happy 2004 Mazda 3 i Owner Here!!

Hello everyone! I have been posting on this site for awhile, but thought I'd let everyone know about my new Mazda 3!

Well I had a 94 Acura Integra with about 150k miles on it. It was AWESOME until about a couple months ago, well when it got hot. (Considering I live in Texas it got to be 80-90 every day)
Anyways, It was great (even though I replaced about everything in it and on it) until the engine would overheat and unfortunatly through numerous tests, no one could figure out why it was overheating. Due to this, engines have been known to blow headgaskets etc when this happened and it was a problem no one could find out why it was happening. So I HAD to get rid of her ! She was my 1st car! Since I was 16 I had it, and it was great, i put a system, tint, wheels, euro lights, etc all over her and put soo much money into it! and I loved that car! So I was real sad to see it go! Acura's are great cars by the way~

So I traded her in real quick (really didnt have or get time to research on my next car) and the salesman who was helping me to get financed , offered this 2004 Mazda 3 i. I looked and it and 2 days later, bought it! And I think I have made the best decision yet! It had about 14k miles on it (used) Nordic Green mica paint (awesome color!) all power, sun roof, and 6 disc cd changer with all the xtras. For the money, its great! Low monthly payment (kinda sucks since my Acura was paid off forever and I had no payments!) low insurance (supposed to be one of the cheapest cars to insure!) great gas mileage, handling is awesome, basically everything ABOUT THE WHOLE CAR is great!! I love it more each time I drive it. I just got tint on it this last weekend and It looks wayyy better!

I plan on having this car for a very long time, just like my old Acura! I also know Mazda's are known to last long as well and keep their value. I think this car blows away the competitor's like Toyota, Kia, Honda, Chevy, Ford, Hyundai etc! Great car!!!! What can I say!? Its a one-of-a-kind in it's class and is way under-rated! Needs more credit!

Mazda 3's are awesome!

-Meagan

Old 08-08-2005, 09:10 PM
Administrator
Default RE: Very Happy 2004 Mazda 3 i Owner Here!!

welcome to the forum!

Old 09-04-2005, 03:35 PM
Default RE: Very Happy 2004 Mazda 3 i Owner Here!!

Why don't you tell us how you really feel