New Member Area New to MF? Stop in tell us about you.

Re: Posting and you. New members, please read

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2018, 03:35 AM
Super Moderator

So, you have a BL Mazda 3, 2nd Generation, looking at the oil filter part number I believe you have a early generation skyactiv engine. They run a standard 5 speed automatic transmission. They take either genuine M-V ATF or CASTROL TRANSMAX MULTIVEHICLE. The factory filled ATF does go off colour quite quickly, best way to check it is to smell it, if it smells burnt replace it, otherwise for peace of mind replace it every 60 -80,000kms.

Old 10-04-2019, 02:15 PM
Default 312capri

312capri
2016 Mazda 6 Touring
2019 CX-5 Grand Touring
Las Cruces, New Mexico

Old 03-10-2020, 06:39 AM
jjo

Hi Ullo,Mazda 2 TS2 1.4 diesel,second time for a Mazda,last one was a 323 F

Old 03-29-2020, 06:39 AM
Default new here :)

Hi, so... I haven't owned a Mazda for many years now but do have a new interest in them... well.... a part of them

I have been building custom motor homes in various base vehicles for a long while now, a big part of this for customers is the sound system... Having fitted all sorts of custom systems I had a customer ask me for Bose and I fitted a system from an Audi TT.... it works perfectly....

Now I have a Mazda breaker who will supply me the Bose systems from Mazda's.... great... apart from he has no clue as to which he is supplying and this gets messy quickly when it comes to working out the pin out etc....

I currently have a "Definitely from an RX8 mate...." system that appears to be from a 323 (get the picture )

So, I am here to pick the brains of anyone who might be able to help me with what is what here....

I am hoping to not upset too many people by being the one who is picking over the ashes of dead Mazda

Old 03-29-2020, 07:20 AM

Originally Posted by the Hippy
Hi, so... I haven't owned a Mazda for many years now but do have a new interest in them... well.... a part of them

I have been building custom motor homes in various base vehicles for a long while now, a big part of this for customers is the sound system... Having fitted all sorts of custom systems I had a customer ask me for Bose and I fitted a system from an Audi TT.... it works perfectly....

Now I have a Mazda breaker who will supply me the Bose systems from Mazda's.... great... apart from he has no clue as to which he is supplying and this gets messy quickly when it comes to working out the pin out etc....

I currently have a "Definitely from an RX8 mate...." system that appears to be from a 323 (get the picture )

So, I am here to pick the brains of anyone who might be able to help me with what is what here....

I am hoping to not upset too many people by being the one who is picking over the ashes of dead Mazda
Welcome to the forum. No harm in saving a part of a Mazda when you can't save the whole Mazda.

I recommend that you drive a Mazda again. I looked up Totnes UK and it looks like the perfect place to drive a Mazda3. I envision lots of winding rural roads and incredible scenery.

Old 03-29-2020, 08:24 AM

Originally Posted by mazdaCPA
Welcome to the forum. No harm in saving a part of a Mazda when you can't save the whole Mazda.

I recommend that you drive a Mazda again. I looked up Totnes UK and it looks like the perfect place to drive a Mazda3. I envision lots of winding rural roads and incredible scenery.
Ha yes lots of winding roads and stunning scenery.... Unfortunately this is the UK and we have lots of holes in the roads and speed cameras.... I fit an amazing amount of bottom arms, shocks and top mounts for people.... I find a land rover is best here these days lol

where should I post questions about pin outs and wiring please? I don't want to be posting in all the wrong places... I know how annoying that can be

Old 08-01-2021, 12:52 AM

Hello,

My name is Slavenic, i have a 97' Mazda 1.6i B6 pickup - its a Ford and recently purchsed it.
Recently had the engine rebuilt but it need a great amaount of attention as it has quite a bit of rust from being parked outside for a decade

Im hoping to learn a lot about it as i plan to restorenit to its showroom condition.
Im positively certain i will learn a lot as a member here andnoook forward to it

Cheers

Old 08-03-2021, 02:28 PM

I have an '08 CX-7 I bought new, now at 146,000 miles. I love the car, used to be my family vehicle/daily driver, now I have another car for that and the CX-7 I just drive for fun.

It has a few little issues I'm working on, there's an oil leak, and I need to some maintenance on it. I used to be on other forums when it was new, but they don't seem to be as active so I came here to see what I can learn.

Old 07-24-2022, 02:10 AM

Hello ,

Thank you Admins for accepting my registration. I am front the south, Indonesia, drive M2 sky daily and Biante for family.
Hopefully can learn good knowledge about engine, spare parts and accessories. Cheers

Old 07-24-2022, 10:53 AM

Originally Posted by isky
Hello ,

Thank you Admins for accepting my registration. I am front the south, Indonesia, drive M2 sky daily and Biante for family.
Hopefully can learn good knowledge about engine, spare parts and accessories. Cheers
Welcome to the forum . You should start a thread and introduce yourself?

Great user name!

Quick Reply: Re: Posting and you. New members, please read