New Member Area New to MF? Stop in tell us about you.

mx-5

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2007, 07:35 PM
Default mx-5

Hi there, I'm a really really new Mazda owner. My 2007 prht just got delivered at the dealership today. I pick it up on Friday after they do some installs. It is fully loaded with all the bells and whistles. For the most part I'm very happy except for one thing. I bought the sirrius radio package which is okay except that they put the antenna on the back of the vehicle, on the trunk to the left of the third brake light. I am not too happy with that. I have another car where the antenna was just put on the dash. That looks much better and doesn't take away from the look of the vehicle. The dealer knew I wasn't happy but said they couldn't move a factory installed product. I'm a bit upset cause I paid major bucks for the car and other than this I think the car looks great. Am I too picky or should Mazda give you a heads up on where they are putting those antenna's or better yet give you the choice of where it goes? I was upset enough to tell the dealer that I almost don't want the car, but with all the bells and whistles I would lose too much money. I'd lose the extra accessory expenses and $1000 of my deposit. Any opinions on this? I guess I can always take it to a shop and have it removed (at my expense ofcourse). Thanks