New Member Area New to MF? Stop in tell us about you.

Hi all!

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2018, 11:48 PM
Default Hi all!

How do you do! My name is Alex and I have been a big fan of German car brands for so many years. But now I think it's time to change my mind. I want to buy a new Japanese SUV. Any suggestions for the Lexus model that I should use?

Alex, my company Tonkin-Travel: Local Travel Agency in Vietnam. http://www.tonkin-travel.com/

Last edited by Alextang; 04-15-2018 at 10:03 PM.
Old 04-09-2018, 06:10 AM
Super Moderator

This is a Mazda forum, not a Lexus forum.

Old 04-09-2018, 07:44 AM

Alex,

You have come to the right place. If you are looking for a Japanese SUV and you enjoy the drive of German cars, Mazda is a much better choice than Lexus.

In my opinion, Mazdas drive similar to BMWs, where a Lexus would be more comparable to a Buick. A driver's car versus a Comfortable cruiser. If you want to enjoy the drive like you would if you were driving a BMW get a Mazda. If you want to be seen driving a high image car or want to zone out between departure and arrival at your destination, buy a Lexus.

The choice in Mazdas is based on how big you want your SUV to be. The CX-3 is a small nimble vehicle great for 4 and better around town or the twisting roads than longer trips where you would need more luggage or people space.

The CX-9 is the vehicle to buy if you are looking for a full size SUV with all the luxury available and driving dynamics of the German brands as long as you are not afraid to spend less for the initial purchase, ongoing maintenance and fuel.

The CX-5 fits in between the two.

Good luck on your decision and let us know which Mazda you choose.

Last edited by mazdaCPA; 04-09-2018 at 08:34 AM.