New Member Area New to MF? Stop in tell us about you.

Hi!

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2008, 03:12 PM
Default Hi!

This looks like a terrific site.
I'm hoping to find some good advice here to help us keep our Mazdas going. Got a '94 Protege (239K) and an '01 Protege (130K).

Old 05-31-2008, 06:28 AM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Hi!

WOW!!! 'Lotta' mileage on those two. 'Bout time for an upgrade doncha' think? (Mazda3... Mazda3.... Mazda3... Mazda3... Hatchback, of course!!)

Welcome clownfish, and yes, I think we have a pretty terrific site here too. Jump right in and make a fool of yourself. Don't worry, it's part of it. We do it all the time. It's fun to laugh at yourself... or so we like to think.

Old 05-31-2008, 10:41 AM
VB

It's more fun to laugh at Jaimie and Speedy, if you ask me...

Welcome.

Old 05-31-2008, 02:57 PM
Super Moderator

Agreed, but I don't mind playing the fool once in a while either.

Old 05-31-2008, 11:17 PM

Virgin1: You are soooo reading our minds. For the past couple of years, we've been looking at the Mazda3 as our next car (when the old Pro finally cashes it in). I'm leaning toward the hatchback, as I did w/ the Protege5 a while back, but the wife prefers the sightlinesin a sedan. Oh well...

And we're no strangers to laughing at ourselves. Looks like we'll be right at home...

Thx for the welcome.

Old 06-01-2008, 05:27 AM

ORIGINAL: VB

It's more fun to laugh at Jaimie and Speedy, if you ask me...

Welcome.
******** lol. nah but as they said tis a great site havin fun foolin around talking about cars. what people do best. simple as that. as well as try to beat peoples post counts lol. but get the sedan its better. well actually no i lie id rather have the h/b but didnt have the money. but thinking about it your protege's arent gonna die any time soon if you take good care. those cars could very well last for like a few hundred thousand k more if you do it right. mazdas are tanks. hondas suck. and thats my two cents. yaaaaay