New Member Area New to MF? Stop in tell us about you.

Hello everyone!

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2019, 08:35 AM
Default Hello everyone!

Hello Everyone,

Thank you for having me on this wonderful forum. My name is Brian, I own a 2017 Mazda 6 Touring w/Bose and Sunroof. I've worked for a wonderful family Mazda dealership for three years now. The dealership I work for is about to launch a Mazda Genuine Parts website and I would like to share with you if it's allowed by the admins here. We are selling discounted brand new Mazda Parts at aggressive prices and all our parts come with a one year or 12,000 mile parts warranty. We will be shipping to all 50 states with hope of expanding internationally in the future. We also will offer shipping quotes from multiple vendors when you purchase a Mazda part on our site so that you can save money there too.

I would also like to contribute to this forum in any way that I can. If a member needs a technical question answered, I can try my hardest to have their question answered by one of my Mazda certified techs on location. Again, if the moderator or owner of this forum is ok with me posting the link to our website when it launches later this week, I will post it. If not, no hard feelings whatsoever.

The Difference between our website and others.

We don't stop at the sale. We answer your technical questions for free. I always treat our customers with the utmost respect and will do anything I can to make sure you get the right part for your vehicle. Price is Price but Customer Service is much more valuable.

Thanks again,

Brian Lemay
Mazda Parts Connect

Old 11-05-2019, 03:07 PM

Brian,

Welcome to the forum. The forum will benefit from your knowledge and advice.

I encourage your dealership to contact the appropriate forum leadership to become an official sponsor.

I am looking for someone who can fix some of the programming issues in my 2019 Mazda3. If you know anyone who would be able to undertake this task, let me know. I would be happy to drive to Rhode Island to make it happen. (disable Cylinder Deactivation, allow scrolling down for gas stations when driving, fix the climate control so that I don't have to choose between full AC in the Lo setting or heat when set to 61...)

Old 11-05-2019, 03:39 PM

MazdaCPA,

I appreciate the warm welcome. Disabling Cylinder Deactivation is unfortunately embedded in the PCM Programming and on the dealer level due to warranty purposes, We would not be able to accomplish the service you are seeking. As I stated before, if it is a fixable issue that would not hinder your warranty then we can help no problem but altering the vehicle's original features/settings would void the vehicle warranty. I understand why you would want to accomplish what you're asking, but unfortunately on the dealer level we're not able to perform such tasks. As far as being a sponsor, I wouldn't mind speaking with this forum's owners regarding so and seeing what it entails as it could be beneficial for both parties.

Old 11-05-2019, 05:14 PM

I understand that what I am looking for is changing the way the vehicle was set up by the manufacturer and may void the warranty. I am looking for a black market solution and am willing to take the risk.

My frustration has taken all zoom zoom from my commute and the main option to me is to move on to a BMW 2 series or find someone to eliminate the overbearing limitation that Mazda has incorporated in the new 3.