New Member Area New to MF? Stop in tell us about you.

Hel me with supercharger to help ukrainian refugees

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2022, 05:41 PM
Default Hel me with supercharger to help ukrainian refugees

Hi! I need help. I live in Bialystok, Poland, close to the border with Bialorusia and Ukraine. Now we have here a hard times with a lot of work to help ukrainian refugees. Almost 2,5 milions of womans, childreen and older people came to Poland in one month. Poles do what they can to host them. Almost everybody helps taking them to their own homes, hotels, seeking coisy shelters. Poland still didn't build any refugee camp, because poles takes them to private, empty hauses, flats or to their own homes.
The thing is that my car was broken few months ago. Supercharger. With my american car I have a big problems with accesories here. I bought in US on eBay "used but in good condition" supercharger, but when it comes to Poland and was instaled, it appeared also broken. I spent some money but I was cheated. I need next one. So ...next costs.
I am protestant, and in our church communities people travel a lot now to Ukrainian border to taking refugees (mostly woman and childreen). In Bialystok we have already some of them. I will not write more because there are to much to say. My friends who came here from Mariupol in 2015 after first war with Russians (Crimea, Donbas, etc) asked me to take lift their friends from Mariupol now, because they escaped from the city to the border and need a lift to Bialystok. I didn't have a fixed car so I couldn't help. Other people from other church did this, so they are save here now, but still, If I had good car there would be any problem with looking for a driver. People are still comming here... and I just need a good working supercharger fot mazda millenia s, engine 2.3, year 2002. VIN JM1TA222821728313. Engine K1410300.
Could You help me to find WORKING item to this car (not for free. I can pay but for a bit lower low costs that on eBay market. Could someone sell me this without margin or a bit lower then I wil be grateful) so I could finally fix it and have car to help some more around border with transport refugees. I would like to help more and be nedeed, but without car I can do things only around me in the city, with those who already arrived here. Thanks for help.
Piotr Bilmin
sorry for my english