New Member Area New to MF? Stop in tell us about you.

First post on this form. '88 323 GT x2

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2008, 05:36 PM
Default First post on this form. '88 323 GT x2

Hi everyone,

I figured I'd post and say hey. "hey"

I used to post fairly often on mazda323performance forums before it went down so it's time to find me some new forums to play on.

A bit about me? Well I have:
- Silver 1988 Mazda 323 GT
- Black 1988 Mazda 323 GT (Yes two. be jealous)
- Red 1990 Mazda B2200 pickup

Silver 323 GT
My main car is the silver one. I've done the suspension upgrades, Exhaust upgrades to a 2.5" pipe. Installed a full ICE system including glovebox video screen and soon to be an xbox/PS2.

Black 323 GT
Black car was bought as a play thing so I could learn to fix things before I touched the silver car alone. So it's for mini projects really. It's had the exaust upgraded to a full 3" pipe and glass pack. Only thing I've done on this one so far is fix the driver side window and rebuild the distributor. I bought this thinking the rear wheel baring was dead, but it turns out the whole right rear strut tower was rusted out. Welding this up should only cost about $500 and it's good as new for a year or two then gotta do it again. I'm thinking parts car and storage since it's getting harder to find things for the silver car.

Red 1990 B2200
I bought this truck from a buddy of mine who got it from my mechanic. My mechanic rebuilt the engine, suspension and trans and fixed all the rust holes in the bed. Now that I have it. all that's wrong with it is there's a dent in the hood I'm going to fix eventually.
Plans for this are a stereo system upgrade and maybe some style.

About me?
I'm 30 and knew next to nothing about cars when I got my 323 GT sedan 2 years ago. I still know next to nothing but I'm having fun. I'm just getting into airbrushing and I think I'm going to do some things to the red truck and the black car before I get near my baby silver car. Stereo installs are my main thing but I tend to break things a lot so I might have some input on common problems with these vehicles.

When I find where my pictures were hosted, I'll post them up. Or Maybe I'll go and take some new ones.