Mazda6 This powerful new sedan offers a sporty feel and stout engine, all without compromising the ability to seat 5.

What was this car?

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2011, 09:01 PM
Default What was this car?

So I was driving down the freeway and I saw with awesome new shiny white car. I sped up to it and saw the mazda symbol. I tried to make out the wording on the back. I said what I think look like a 6. I did not look like a mazda 6 (more sporty) and it didn't look like it said mazda 6. The word seemed longer than mazda but I swear it was a 6 after it. On the other side of the back was a word that I believe started with an A. With maybe a V or a Z in it. Ive been looking everywhere and the only thing I can think of was it said "Atenza". It had a lip spoiler on the back. I was able to get in front of it and noticed it did not have the shiny mazda symbol on the black grill. The middle of the hood was raised a bit and I swear I say black vents or something on the hood. Very sporty looking. Anyone have any idea what car this was?

Old 07-23-2011, 09:11 PM

Was just looking at some pictures and the back of the car looked exactly like a Mazdaspeed 6. The front is still a little bit different. But this car looked brand new......

Old 07-23-2011, 10:19 PM

the handful of people who actually got speed6's took care of them. i know of an 06 in my area that is still below 25k miles. the production was limited below that of the speed3's due to the low demand. they are incredible cars though.