Mazda6 This powerful new sedan offers a sporty feel and stout engine, all without compromising the ability to seat 5.

Veilside Body Kit....

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2006, 04:58 PM
Default RE: Veilside Body Kit....

ORIGINAL: Tracker

so in a since...do you get what you pay for?

that's what it appears to be... either it is a really good quality or it's the fact that it is brand new on the market and alot of people will pay good money to obtain it.

Old 04-09-2006, 11:45 PM

Tracker, Veilside kits run in the thousands of dollars range. Think like $2k-$7k for a complete kit.

Old 04-10-2006, 01:00 AM

Isn't this kit for our mazdas only going to cost about 1500k..plus some more cash to get it painted and crap

Old 04-10-2006, 11:00 PM

ORIGINAL: RJB_M6

Isn't this kit for our mazdas only going to cost about 1500k..plus some more cash to get it painted and crap

correct, the kit for the mazda6 is running close to $1500 US plus taxes and paint.

Old 04-12-2006, 08:24 PM

I have decided that I buy buy the kit once I move away to college (hoping that driving conditions are better). This way I will have enough money for it. I am thinking of turning my car into a sweet show car since I am going to have it for the rest of my life. Or if I win the jackpot then I can buy all the stuff now

Old 04-12-2006, 08:35 PM

RJB, ha ha...me too. How do you like your euro desinz head light bulbs? I was thinking of getting a pair...You like 'em?

Old 04-13-2006, 12:04 AM

ORIGINAL: RJB_M6

I have decided that I buy buy the kit once I move away to college (hoping that driving conditions are better). This way I will have enough money for it. I am thinking of turning my car into a sweet show car since I am going to have it for the rest of my life. Or if I win the jackpot then I can buy all the stuff now

do you have a picture of those new bulbs... i've never heard of them before

Old 04-14-2006, 02:07 PM

Not at the moment, but tonight I will try and get some pictures. At first I wasn't happ with them, but then they grew on me. They make the light look blue and all, but my lower fogs are almost if have more light output and they dont cover half as much distance as them. But when your in a compeletely dark spot with no street lights, they look all right. Depends on what kind of brightness you want I guess. I will get some pics. And hopefully by the end of this month, I will be getting an Xtec hid conversion kit with raptor dde eyes.

Old 04-21-2006, 05:05 PM

Out of the kits I have seen, I would have to say this is the only one I would think about putting on my car. It's not that badly priced either compared to some of the other nicer kits, for other cars I mean. The paint is where it gets pricey. A friend of mine is in to custom painting, and for a simple one color paint job he is charging around 2k. He is talented though. He has painted several trucks that have gone to the sema show. I have been wanting him to do something special with my car, but unfortunately I just don't have the cash. If anyone would be interested in sponsoring me, let me know. jp

Old 04-24-2006, 06:17 PM

That is a hell of a lot of money to get a kit painted. It cost my friend about 200 to get his valances for his jetta painted and that was including the cost of the paint. And I know valances are a lot smaller than kits, but kits still shoudlnt be that much to get it painted for a one tone color.

Quick Reply: Veilside Body Kit....