Mazda6 This powerful new sedan offers a sporty feel and stout engine, all without compromising the ability to seat 5.

Thinking of leasing a Touring

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2020, 07:20 AM
Default Thinking of leasing a Touring

on the fence because it doesn't come with homelink, has anybody had that installed after market? Also don't like that it doesn't have the sirius app , I know you get through apple car play. I know the GT has these but don't know if worth the extra money and less gas mileage

Old 04-07-2020, 09:28 PM

Originally Posted by gpb59
on the fence because it doesn't come with homelink, has anybody had that installed after market? Also don't like that it doesn't have the sirius app , I know you get through apple car play. I know the GT has these but don't know if worth the extra money and less gas mileage
I got a 2019 GS (Sport) trim last month...love the car even if just on base trim! No, it doesn’t come with homelink and I don’t think that with my trim you can install the after market auto dimming rear view mirror with homelink. Mine also doesn’t come with Sirius XM bit I got used to it every time I get in the car, my Sirius app is already running and when Bluetooth connects, then I can listen to Sirius I the car. I rarely use AC/AA as I don’t like plugging in the phone via the USB port...,

Old 04-08-2020, 08:11 AM

Originally Posted by tekbis
I got a 2019 GS (Sport) trim last month...love the car even if just on base trim! No, it doesn’t come with homelink and I don’t think that with my trim you can install the after market auto dimming rear view mirror with homelink. Mine also doesn’t come with Sirius XM bit I got used to it every time I get in the car, my Sirius app is already running and when Bluetooth connects, then I can listen to Sirius I the car. I rarely use AC/AA as I don’t like plugging in the phone via the USB port...,
How is the sound on the stereo? It's a little hard to tell until you've been able to to drive it around a while, test driving it seemed average

Old 04-08-2020, 08:47 AM

Originally Posted by gpb59
How is the sound on the stereo? It's a little hard to tell until you've been able to to drive it around a while, test driving it seemed average
well it’s definitely not close to the Bose sound system and only has 6 speakers but since the interior is much quiet than previous years, you can definitely listen to the stereo quite well even if driving on the highway as road, tire and engine noises are minimized...