Mazda6 This powerful new sedan offers a sporty feel and stout engine, all without compromising the ability to seat 5.

front bumper fog light blanking covers

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2017, 03:12 PM
Default front bumper fog light blanking covers

2007 ts its the gg 02-08 (not the gh 07 onwards,) I've got the intergrated front fogs and no bumper mounted fogs. I noticed on the car itself as i was measuring the space where the bumper fogs would fit, one of the blanking covers has no back on it, it's got the appearance of the standard bezel with the strip of plastic across the middle going side to side and looks like the same as the blank on the other side just no back on it. Looking into the port there's a mesh grille on the car behind the bumper or you would be able to see into the engine bay.

Its the Uk model with the mesh sort of on the front of the bumper so theres no plastic divide between fog ports and centre grille. (Not the one with the mesh set in the bumper with 3 clearly divided sections fog/grille/fog, like the pre facelift/standard mps)

its the fog light port on the passenger/left side and i haven't noticed the same thing on any pictures of others cars or on any cars i've seen. I haven't found a replacement 'backless' blanking cover. Just wondering if thats an air intake and would fitting fogs block it? If it is an air intake should i be careful in the wet/river fords?

Last edited by barkingbill; 11-23-2017 at 03:16 PM.