Mazda5 This new sport van from Mazda offers the interior size and usefulness of a minivan with the feel and spirit of a sport compact.

Chrome Fog Light Covers for 2010 Mazda 5...?

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2012, 10:25 PM
Question Chrome Fog Light Covers for 2010 Mazda 5...?

Hello folks, i'm new to this Mazda forums site. But i thought i would get an answer to my question here better than anywhere else. I've recently been searching for a pair of chrome fog light covers for my 2010 Mazda 5 Minivan. I noticed there were several chrome parts available for my model vehicle. And i've purchased mostly everything that is available such as; door handles, front grille trim, etc...Now i noticed that around the fog lights the color is the same as my car a liquid silver or 38p. But i can't seem to find any chrome covers that are "specifically made" for my minivan...? That all said, i was wondering if the Mazda 3 chrome fog light covers from the models 2003-2006 would be able to fit over my existing lenses. Or are they a different shape...? If so, do you know how i might be able to find something that will work that is "similar" in design/shape to fit over my current lenses...? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Regards, Tom K.

Old 10-09-2012, 04:31 PM

Not sure if they are the same, but maybe try looking up the replacement lens itself and see if its the same part number for both vehicles. If it is, it would probably fit?

That's where I would start. If they are not the same, maybe see if there are more detailed specs for each SKU, and see if they match up?

Just a thought
--
P.S. I could try checking for you, but I am too lazy ;-)

Last edited by BCNorth; 10-09-2012 at 04:31 PM. Reason: Added "PS"
Old 10-09-2012, 08:10 PM

Hey...Thanks for replying to my post. I've been waiting for someone to come forward with some info...LOL Anyway from what i gathered by doing some research online. Is according to Autopartswarehouse.com the "replacement numbers" there listing for the Mazda 5 foglight lenses are Part Number: M107543 & Manufacturer number: M107543 Now i don't know if the Mazda 3 shares those same numbers...? However, i'm not looking to replace the lenses. I'm looking for chrome fog light trim with the 3M tape on the back that would go OVER my existing covers lenses. Apparently many car manufacturers sell chrome OEM parts on Ebay. Everything from door handle covers to grille trim etc...I just need to know what "shape" would possibly match by purchasing these covers from another car manufacturer that actually comes with its own OEM chrome fog light covers. And if i can find something similar in shape and design than it might be worth purchasing to try and see if they fit over my Mazda 5 covers. I know i looked up the Chevy Cruze and the Audi Q5 and they seemed like the closest match to me...? Perhaps if you don't mind doing some digging with me I.E. two heads better than one theory we might be able to find something. Because i'm convinced that something is out there that either will fit perfectly or at least come damn close to it. Any help you could provide me with, would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your help thus far.

Regards, Tommy

Old 01-19-2014, 04:07 AM

Hi,
you can try Auto Parts - Parts.com, For Every Part of Your Life and search under Mazda 5 / body hardware / bumper / and try to locate the item that you see as #20 in the picture of the bumper parts.
Then your best bet is to go to home depot and get chrome spray paint when your item arrive in the mail.
I've been looking for these bezels too..
parts.com