Mazda5 This new sport van from Mazda offers the interior size and usefulness of a minivan with the feel and spirit of a sport compact.

New to Mazda .....

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2009, 12:15 AM
Default New to Mazda .....

Well I am going to pick up my 06 Mazda 5 tomorrow morning, so as I usually do I start doing research to find out the pros and cons of the vehicle. I am a car modifier and even though this is going to be my wife's car I still like to know what options are available.

My first planned mod is actually my XM satellite. I noticed that the factory head unit does not have an aux. in, on the front of the unit nor a tape deck so my first Mazda question is how do I connect my XM satellite to the head unit without having to use an fm modulator? Is there an aux. in on the the back?

I currently drive an 00 Audi A4 that has every part of it modified, but I liked the Mazda the first time I saw it today and that's why I'm getting it as it looks to be a good vehicle.

Here is a picture of my current vehicle, and sorry for the non Mazda content but I will post pictures of the new/used Mazda addition tomorrow.

Name:  AudiPaint014.jpg
Views: 117
Size:  82.5 KB