Mazda5 This new sport van from Mazda offers the interior size and usefulness of a minivan with the feel and spirit of a sport compact.

Need A New Gear Shift Knob!

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2013, 09:08 PM
Exclamation Need A New Gear Shift ****!

Didn't know if anyone had an extra or switched their's out, but I am looking for a (Mazda 5 Gear Shift **** or Handle). Looking for the black leather variety that fits the (automatic-with shift option) transmission.

Model year (2008 thru 2010).
Black Leather - Grand Touring Model.
Original Mazda 5 Gear Shift **** or Handle.

Owned a Miata and the big thing with Miata folks was to switch out our (shift *****), figured to ask incase someone had a newer (Mazda 5) gear shift **** or handle sitting around for sale or such. Would be interested in it!

Please let me know soon!
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Old 01-21-2013, 07:23 AM

Originally Posted by PearlWhite5
Didn't know if anyone had an extra or switched their's out, but I am looking for a (Mazda 5 Gear Shift **** or Handle). Looking for the black leather variety that fits the (automatic-with shift option) transmission.

Model year (2008 thru 2010).
Black Leather - Grand Touring Model.
Original Mazda 5 Gear Shift **** or Handle.

Owned a Miata and the big thing with Miata folks was to switch out our (shift *****), figured to ask incase someone had a newer (Mazda 5) gear shift **** or handle sitting around for sale or such. Would be interested in it!

Please let me know soon!
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Sorry, I don't know where to find one but I am also looking for one. If you find one please let me know where.