Mazda5 This new sport van from Mazda offers the interior size and usefulness of a minivan with the feel and spirit of a sport compact.

CX5 Entertain use sirius/pandora/bluetooth

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2017, 11:24 PM
Default CX5 Entertain use sirius/pandora/bluetooth

Ive found the bluetooth and using pandora to be inconsistant and confusing. Here's what I THINK must be done. CANNOT use Pandora button to bring in P stations. If so, it will start, then say not connected, set up start and cycle repeats. Can't listen to P while P tab is selected. MUST switch over to BLUETOOTH. I'm disappointed in entertainment system as well. Especially Mazda offers no help. The 800 number not helpful for me.

Last concern: When making a phone call I hit buton and say PHONE CALL. It has sometimes told me I can combine CALL JIM using just that one command. However I must say PHONE CALL. Then it says PHONE...NUMBER PLEASE..I then say JIM... then she asks DO YOU WANT TO CALKL JIM AT HOME OR WORK. etc Has anyone else had trouble having commands combined (Such as previously mentioned CALL JIM)? If I try she gets confused.
LASTLY, is there a good resource for reading how Mazda works with Pandora?
Thanks all !

Old 07-01-2017, 10:36 PM

im on a new 17 Mazda Cx-5. The pandora option works for me. I hadn't used pandora in years but when I saw the car had that option, I just re-downloaded it on my iphone and logged in. after that, my years old pandora stations were there and i started listening in car. works great.