Mazda3 Offered in both a sedan and wagon, this sporty model offers a great car for the family, as well a fun track car.

The wife is pregnant, Now

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2007, 03:27 PM
Default RE: The wife is pregnant, Now

well you also have the sporty which may be smaller then the sedan. im not too sure on that but that would probably be my though.

Old 10-15-2007, 03:30 PM

wagon*** thoughts***

Old 10-15-2007, 04:17 PM

congratulations, eastcoaster......trading in or not it's obviously a decision you'll have to make.
is this your 1st child? If there's one thing I have learnt rearing three kids, it is the height of the car. SUV's and Minivans have higher seats, which *really* helps to load and unload the baby w/ car seats without bending down. I bought a 2000 MPV when my second child was born, and have been using it for the kids. (I do have a roof rack, which is useful for camping). It's not big enough for comfortible sex in the 3rd row though. You might need something else for that.
________
Prilosec side effect

Last edited by wineye; 09-15-2011 at 05:12 PM.
Old 10-15-2007, 04:35 PM

hmmmm how about a dodge grand caravan... typical soccer mom minivan . you could have sex in the 3rd row couldnt you? lol.would work. but i dont think you want a minivan just forone kid. 2 or3 yea okay. but then again my parents when i was born were driving a 1992 Accord EX-R thats like the same size as the 3 and my mom was driving an 1986 Accord. those 2 cars made it for a while and my dad still bought cars like the vigor, another accord (however they bought a 96 dodge grand caravan) but he really didnt have many problems with the cars he had.

Old 10-15-2007, 04:54 PM

ORIGINAL: eastcoaster

Hey The old lady is pregnant. Now what do I do? Should I trade in the almost one year old 3 in for a SUV? I need more room, or should I keep it until the little **** gets bigger, then trade it for the CX7 ? Not sure I can afford the 7, would have to look into it. [align=left][/align]
Umm, I hope your Wife and future child does not see this. The back seat is small, however it should accomodate a young one for at least 5 years. Then it's minivan time, lol. That said, the little ****, turns into a big PIA ****, and the wife gets crankier. Welcome to life and it's pitfalls.

Old 10-15-2007, 05:35 PM
Super Moderator

[sm=happybounce.gif] [sm=helpout.gif]

It's time to pay the consequences to the piper of the sex Gods for your evil doings.
Sex baaaddd!!!

Old 10-15-2007, 05:50 PM

lol i turned into that big PIA **** with a mazda3 wahoo. and sex is bad o.o that doesnt make sense considering you were made with sex LOL.

Old 10-15-2007, 05:52 PM

First.. thanks for all the well wishes.
I'm very excited about the kid on the way. We have a daughter (85lb yellow lab) LOL and she takes up most of the back seat.
Just trying to picture the wife, me, kid, dog, stroller, diaper bag, and god only know what else you need, all jammed into the 3.
I have a rack on it now for my Mt. Bike. Maybe I will get one of those carry tops to put stuff in. We travel alot to see family in different states.

Its all good... those CX7's are sure better then a stinking mini van... Ha ha ha
[align=left] [/align]

Old 10-15-2007, 05:56 PM

ORIGINAL: BLEXV6

ORIGINAL: eastcoaster

Hey The old lady is pregnant. Now what do I do? Should I trade in the almost one year old 3 in for a SUV? I need more room, or should I keep it until the little **** gets bigger, then trade it for the CX7 ? Not sure I can afford the 7, would have to look into it. [align=left][/align]
Umm, I hope your Wife and future child does not see this. The back seat is small, however it should accomodate a young one for at least 5 years. Then it's minivan time, lol. That said, the little ****, turns into a big PIA ****, and the wife gets crankier. Welcome to life and it's pitfalls.
considering you only hjad a minivan for maybe a year that doesnt work. as i said before we had midsized sedans I.E. Acura Vigor, Acura TL, Honda Accords and in the sea of all of those 1 1996 DODGE CARAVAN. but that was okay because these cars worked well. in fact we had the 92 accord for 10 years till we bought the 02 Acura TL. and then the 2006 acura MDX. somebody also commented on putting hockey gear in the mazda3. you actaully can put a whole hockey bag into the mazda3. i know i have put my brothers in my car many times. fits pretty well actually. stick with your mazda3. it will be a good car to have.

Old 10-15-2007, 05:59 PM

LIFE IS NOT GOING TO BE THE SAME,,, IS IT
[align=left] [/align]

Quick Reply: The wife is pregnant, Now