Mazda3 Offered in both a sedan and wagon, this sporty model offers a great car for the family, as well a fun track car.

Where Do You Live...

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2007, 07:30 PM
Default RE: Where Do You Live...

lemme tell ya, i look at my home city, cleveland ohio, and i realize.. we are a joke.
1. no good teams... indians finally are getting their act together but it doesn't make up for years and years of nothing
2. nothing to do.
3. only thing we are known for is being so filthy that we could catch our lake on fire. "mistake on the lake" ... but that does take skill.
4. the browns are never going to go anywhere and i can't help but want to cry during 9/10 games they play
5. it snows, a lot, and anyone who would volintarily live in that snow... well.. they have to be stupid.

so what does that tell ya bout cleveland? we are a city full of stupid dirty boring losers [&o]

Old 12-19-2007, 12:34 AM

ORIGINAL: ShexyStephy

lemme tell ya, i look at my home city, cleveland ohio, and i realize.. we are a joke.
1. no good teams... indians finally are getting their act together but it doesn't make up for years and years of nothing
2. nothing to do.
3. only thing we are known for is being so filthy that we could catch our lake on fire. "mistake on the lake" ... but that does take skill.
4. the browns are never going to go anywhere and i can't help but want to cry during 9/10 games they play
5. it snows, a lot, and anyone who would volintarily live in that snow... well.. they have to be stupid.

so what does that tell ya bout cleveland? we are a city full of stupid dirty boring losers [&o]
Ring ring, that's the Cleveland Chamber of Commerce calling. They want SS to be their new Executive Director.

Apoint, the Browns are now 9-5 and tied for the division lead in the AFC north. They could end up being the 3 seed in the AFC. They certainly have a bead on being a playoff team.

Finalpoint, re:snow is, it's pretty to look at, but hard to live with. Snow is an attractivewoman with a bitchy personality.

Old 12-19-2007, 11:31 AM

ORIGINAL: Lupae3s

i call Lancaster, Pennsylvania 'home'. i attend school in New Haven, Connecticut, but will be moving to Chicago in the fall of 2008 to attend Columbia College.

ORIGINAL: bruklinboy

<<<<<<<<<< ummmmm born, raised, live, an prolly die in brooklyn ny
my roommate from my freshman year of school is from brooklyn...i know your kind. haha.

[IMG]local://upfiles/339/B29DAA9827E54B4098229F9774D627AF.jpg[/IMG]
williamsburg bridge. this says it all. haha
hahahahahahhaa!!!!!!! nice!!!

Old 12-19-2007, 02:44 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: UrbanmanUSA

Finalpoint, re:snow is, it's pretty to look at, but hard to live with. Snow is an attractivewoman with a bitchy personality.
OUCH!! But then again,[sm=funnypostabove.gif] and I have to agree. After growing up with and living w/snow for nearly 38yrs,I don't think I ever need to see, or shovel it again.
It's a great romantic concept... on paper and in movies.

Old 12-19-2007, 05:31 PM

dont forget how much snow means (or meant for all of us) to kids.. ahhh innocence.. how i miss u..

Old 12-20-2007, 11:15 PM

Central Illinois...

'08 Mazda i-Sport, 5 speed. True-Red.

Old 12-21-2007, 03:59 PM

lol but the thing about the browns is you can never really be proud of them, have you ever watched them? even the games they win... the whole game is full of stupid mistakes they make.. stuff that makes you just want to slam ur head in your car door... they miss catches that kids in middle school could get... i'm sorry, but after seeing a game last year where we lost 0 to 41... i just can't support a team that not only couldn't score but just couldn't even keep the other team from scoring... there's nothing about cleveland to be proud of lol...
and as for the snow, yeah looks pretty at like 5:30 in the morning right before everyone wakes up and drives on it then it turns from a nice white to a grey and then it freezes, your car gets hit and pushed into a 5 car pile up, and then you say damn... i hate the snow.

Old 12-22-2007, 01:23 PM

bad experience stephy? y dont u lay down on the couch there and explain to the good old doctor wats troubling u, hmmm?

Old 12-30-2007, 08:03 PM

North Carolina here. Close to Winston Salem.

Old 12-31-2007, 08:24 PM
Lev

I totally agree. Just last night we got about 5 inches of snowhere in upstate New york. I had to work at 730 this morning and when i went out i saw all of the trees covered in snow, and then the sun came out and everything was sparkling. It was picture perfect. Then i had to get out of my driveway and the car didn't even budge[:@]. i was already late for work so i just stole my dad's X5 keys and made it out of the drive quite easily. And VinSin23, I love your pic.

Quick Reply: Where Do You Live...