Mazda3 Offered in both a sedan and wagon, this sporty model offers a great car for the family, as well a fun track car.

Wanna Trade? Silver Mazda 3 Touring fully loaded for similar?

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2009, 12:58 AM
Question Wanna Trade? Silver Mazda 3 Touring fully loaded for similar?

Hi, I was just wondering if someone would like to trade cars... maybe that sounds funny, but here's the thing.

I picked out exactly the 06' 3 that I wanted (when I bought it new) the Touring package i or s (the better one, I don't remember which it was) anyway, it has leather, the 5 disc cd changer, the better 5 spoke rims, sun/moon roof, traction control dealeo if I remember correctly, etc., etc.,... well everything except for navigation, because that was way over priced.
It's Silver as stated in the Title with the bigger wing (I could have gone for the smaller wing, but planned on switching it out, and never did)
Anyway I searched for this version for a couple of months locally until I finally found mine, the only thing was that it was a stick shift... I figured, I'd been driving stick for quite some time, and what the heck, it'll be funner... So I bought it... I've had it a little over 2 years, and I still love the car, the problem is that previous to this car I had an old 58 bug which I still have, and I had a performance clutch in that thing, and I used it as a daily driver, needless to say that high pressure clutch did a number on my left leg (knee, ankle, etc.) and I'm just tired of driving a stick shift car.
So I am interested in trading mine for a similar automatic version, and I know it won't be as fun, but this way I'll be able to walk in the years to come... lol... and well if I want to go fast, I'll jump into my 72 Chevelle
If I don't trade the 3 for another 3, then I'll just have to sell it, and I figured I'd get an old Chevy truck with an inline six.. totally different world, but eh this way I'd be able to move stuff, and I like those old trucks anyway.
Let me know what you guys think.
I still owe probably around $10k on it, maybe less

Thanks, Dennis

Old 03-25-2009, 09:46 AM
Wink Really?

Originally Posted by DMC
Hi, If you want to trade cars. please browse this website: http://www.car-cd-changer.net
it is a trade company.
A trade company? Like trade goods for services? lol as the website name clearly shows, it's not a trade company, it's a accessory company. Thanks for the shameless plug though... I was curious how I might hook up my iPhone to my 3... lol