Mazda3 Offered in both a sedan and wagon, this sporty model offers a great car for the family, as well a fun track car.

too good to be true?

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2017, 09:16 PM

if you mean trying to help by taking everything I say and somehow twisting it into something else then I guess you win. But don't think for one second you know me or what I think as you seem to have an air of self importance about you that I for one can do without. Good day!

Old 02-16-2017, 02:26 PM

RockAuto is just a reseller, not a manufacturer. They sell parts from various manufacturers, from high quality to low end cheapo parts. I've purchased many things from them but none of them are "RockAuto" parts.

So, as Shipo has said, your question really depends on the part you are looking for. Go out to RockAuto and shop around, just like you would do at an O'Reilly, Autozone, or Napa. They all sell a variety of parts in a variety of quality from a variety of manufacturers to meet your needs, and you can buy name brand or off brand parts as you decide. It all depends on what you're looking for and the budget you have. Do your research ahead of time, decide on the part and manufacturer that you want, then go to RockAuto or whatever website you want and compare the prices for that specific part.